dress hunt

This Pain

'Hae Won ah faster please' Jiyong waited at the door, watching as his wife took her bag rushing to the makeup table. 

'wait wait, I'll just put my hair up in a bun' Hae won started twisting her long dark brown hair. Jiyong panicked for a while and went near her 

'don't' he took her hands away from her hair 'don't put in up in a bun, let it go free'.

Hae Won narrowed her eyes and look at him 

'but why?' 

'I like your hair down' jiyong said, adjusting his dark blue fedora hat. 

Hae Won who dosen't understand the clarity of jiyong's request just let her hair go. 'let's go' she said slowly. 

===

Jiyong who was in a plain white shirt, jeans and a dark blue fedora hat silently drove. 

'eat first or find your dress?' jiyong looked at his wife who is trying to pull her denim skirt lower. It wasn't revealing at all but then she seems to think it is. sitting down the skirt moved above her knee. not much a problem for him but Hae Won seem to think it is for her. 

'jiyong stop looking at my thigh and watch the road' Hae Won yelled. 

jiyong snickered and got back to the road. Hae Won is so innocent sometimes, she don't understand her effect on him. jiyong wanted to laughed but stop himself' 

'lets go eat first' Hae Won suggested.

only his wife can say thigh and then suggest food.

=== 

'why do you eat so little' Jiyong asked her as they walked together to his stylist's boutique, jasper. 

'I think its because of that migrane thing, I don't really have the appetite' Hae Won said. 

They had dinner in a fancy restaurant and Jiyong told her about his progress in work, asked her about her family, talked about nearly everything except what she did for those 9 years. Hae Won sense that they were not ready yet to talk about it so she never brought the subject up. 

Following jiyong they entered a very classical yet modern boutique 'Jasper'. Jiyong told her Jasper is his stylist.

They were greeted by a pettite girl in black. 'Mr. Jiyong, Jasper will come to you in abit' the woman politely said. 

Jiyong lead Hae Won to secluded area where they were 2 couches. 

sitting down Hae Won played with her legs. 

A man in black came. Hae Won expected a different Jasper. Standing infront of him was a muscular, very handsome and charming man. Standing beside jiyong, her husband looked smaller. 

'jiyong' he bowed and turn to her 'and this must be the mysterious lady' he kissed her hands and Hae Won blushed a little flattered by his attention. 

Jiyong narrowed his eyes but said nothing  

'I got the clothes ready, now Hae Won, just follow me ok' Hae Won nods and followed Jasper to the next fitting room while Jiyong sits on the couch flipping trough the magazines. 

Hae Won went inside the spacious fitting room only to fine different dresses hanging. They were many, some of them cotton, a few elastic ones and most of them revealing. how could she wear them?. 

the first one she wore was a black plain dress modest in the front but bare at the back. 'come out and show me hae won' jiyong's voice came. 

she came out slowly. Jasper standing near the mirror while jiyong sits on the couch. 

Jasper nods in approval 'it fits on her figure' he compliment 

jiyong looked slowly 'pretty but not black jasper, another colour' 

Hae Won smiled, turned and walked back but jiyong yelled ;yah, what's with the back' 

he just realise that the back of the dress left her bare to her waist. 

'Jasper, what the heck' 

Jasper snickered 'its fashion jiyong' 

'i don't care if its fashion, Hae Won go the the fitting room and change into another dress' 

Jasper just winked at Hae Won

'yah! Don't wink at my wife Jasper' 

==== 

by the 7th dress Hae Won was tired and Jiyong was positively pissed with every dress Jasper picked. 

'its too short, look her thighs show' 

'jasper, everyone is going to look at her chest, hae won go change now'

'thats to body hugging'

'jasper! are you doing this on purpose?' 

'no Hae Won, god no, I need to keep an eye on you all the time, if I dont want anyone to kidnap you'

'Jasper, I will kill you' 

Despite of jiyong rude etics jasper seemed to enjoy the show and keeps on laughing out loud.

Maybe becase they kne each other since highschool Hae Won thought. 

Hae won pouted and went again to the fitting room .

'jiyong is very posessive of you my dear' Jasper whispered. 

Hae Won didn't know if the fact is true or not but she just nod.  

'take care of him my dear, he's a good an, now here's your last dress' Jasper passed her a very pretty yellow dress that draped over her shoulder and fall a little below her knee. 

'I love it' she said. 

hoping that jiyong approves of it, Hae won walked slowly to him in the yellow dress.

jiyong was busy looking at a car magazine 'jiyong' 

he lifted his head up and stared at her dress for a while. 

'turn' he said 

making sure the back was cover jiyong nods in approval 'ok, this one' 

Hae Won smiled, relieve its over.

=== 

waving at Jasper Hae Won went out from the boutique with jiyong 

jiyong who saw the exchange tipped his hat to the back 

'he's gay; he lied. 

'no he is not' Hae Won looked suprised 

'yes he is, don't let him kiss your hands next time' 

'why so? he's just being a gentleman' Hae Won pursed her lips. 

'if you want someone to kiss your hands, I'll kiss them' he smirked. 

Hae Won's eyes flashed. 

'you are very inappropriate jiyong' 

He snickered and took her hands, entwining her fingers with his 

 

 

weeee. double update today

goodnews: class canceled today :D weeeee