sulking

This Pain

after dinner and tv, they laid in the bed. Jiyong was playing with her hair, feeling content. 

the room was lightly lit. calming

Hae won closed her eyes and moved closer to his chest, loving the warmth.

Jiyong's hands started to wonder and his lips join the party. sleepy hae won became wide awake. 

gosh, i forgot how erted jiyong could be, hiding a smile, hae jung thought to play around 

'errmm...jiyong' she tried to get jiyong's attention. 

jiyong pulls his face from her neck 'hmmm,baby?' his eyes misty

'ji..doctor say we can't have ' Haejung kept a straight face. 

that definitely got jiyong's attention, he looked....flabergasted. HAHA

'what?! are you serious?'  he looked  at her seriously. 

Haejung wanted to laugh out loud but she supressed her emotions and looked at him innocently and nods 'yes, i'm a doctor ji, i also know that' 

jiyong was still in a panic mood,trying to grasp the idea but suddenly his eyes smallen and he looked at her seriously, he could see her lower lips tremble a bit,she's playing around. 

'oh no, you;re lying,  TOP had this delima when his wife was preggie and he forced me to go with him to the doctors and ask, doctor said it was fine, hae won, this is not funny' Jiyong tickled her waist. 

she laughed out loud and grabbed his hands 'TOP did that?' her eyes twinkle. TOP is so hot and she never did get to meet him in person. 

Jiyong saw the twinkling of her eyes. 'hey, hey, whats that look?' he said

'what look?' Hae Won pouted innocently but she continued 'aww, TOP must have love his wife so much' a red flush appear at her cheeks. and she sighed. 

'hey, whats going on?' jiyong arched his eyebrows. 

'TOP' hae won dramatically sigh 'is so charming, his eyes' she sighs again 'can melt my bones'

suddenly her body jerk a bit as she look up at jiyong 'bie, you think one day I can meet him?, he;s so dreamyyyyyyyy' Hae won puts her palm on her face, her extra warm face. 

jiyong was speechless. His wife did not just said that!!! 

keeping a straight face jiyong was going to say something clever when haewon sigh again 'owh TOP' 

'baby' he yelled 'tell me thats your pregnancy hormones talking!' 

'hmmm' Hae Won looks at him with innocent eyes, as if she didn't literally moans TOP's name 'ji, its not like i like him, he's married! thats absurb' Hae Won shook her head. 

Jiyong pouted, bubbles of jealousy surface. 

'owh bie, are you jealous?' she giggled. 

'hmph, if you like TOP so much then go to him' he looks away, like a kid sulking. 

'awwwwhh, but he's married ji' Hae Won's fingers play with his. 

'baby!!!!!!!' jiyong was fuming in black jealousy. 

'awhh,, baby, ok ok, i was only joking, you're my favourite member of big bang you know? i think you're the hottest' she made a fan girl squek. 

'hmph , why is that?' jiyong still looks away fishing for compliment 

'hmmmmm,,,let me think, you don't really have 6packs like taeyang but i'm not really into muscular guys' 

'babyyyyyyyyyyyy' jiyong whined. 

Hae Won laughed out 'ji, you;re beautiful, im so afraid if you're prettier than me, and when you smile, gosh, i can swoon, and your hair, i love to touch them and your body, yummyyyyy' Hae won chuckled.

'not enough, im still angry' jiyong said, a pout stuck.  

Hae Won was entertained with his childishness. 

'baby' she caress his face 'you're the only guy that makes hy heart go crazy that even the ECG machine can't make a graph out of it, only you can make me smile in the operation theatre, baby I love you and that should be enough' 

jiyong finally look at her 'really baby?' 

'ofcourse' she kiss his cheek. 

'I'm gonna tell taeyang and TOP that, make em jealous' Jiyong looked proud. 

'ji!' Hae Won giggled. 

'don't you think about TOP's eyes or taeyang's muscles, i'll make you forget them' jiyong moved on top of her. 

'and how is that?' she smiled

his lips lower to hers 'just in a while' and he started his wooing ;) 

====

'I miss you' he hug her closer. 

Hae Won felt content and sniffs his collar bone, she misses him so much  

Jiyong took the blanket higher, covering her bare shoulders.

'that's your fault' she giggled. 

'hmmm, are you gonna remind me until were old?' jiyong looked at her guility.

'yah, until our son enters university' Hae Jung made a funny angry face but jiyong looked surprised and stared at her. 

'ji....'  Hae Won sutter , abit afraid if her joke made jiyong sad, but his looked astonished. 

'baby boy?' he asked. 

Hae Won then understood 'yes, you're going to have a son' she smiled. 

'Oh my god!' he suddenly sat up 'Oh my god! im going to get a son! how cool is that, everyone is going to flip, this is amazing!, he is going to be so cool like me, Hae Won, ok I already have plans.......'

and jiyong spend the night yapping about their future son. 

Hae Won was glad with his excitment but couldn't help but sleep. 

the last sentence she remember was about jiyong wanting to teach their son how to get girls

owh ji! 

------

Hahahaha, jiyong! :D

next chappie-Sun Hee knowing about them  *evil smile* hehehehe!!!!!!!

personal replies!! 

fufufu: updated :D thank u dearest :)) 

ELLEUNKG3: hey! noce seeing u here! hehehehe, i have been juggling with inert dreams and this pain for a while. both gonna end real soon. thank u for always supporting my stories. I'm glad u seem to enjoy them :D *kisses* 

doublec: updated! hahah, jiyong so excited :D
 

P33K-AB00- thank u love, thanks for reading and commenting ;))  

yummiliciouslove: next chap we're going to meet sun hee again,hohohoho 

2pmwives: weee,,,in this chap jiyong got excited.hahahaha. its usually ok to travel if its still 3 months along. it depends also to the mother's health :D

Atykah01: yeay *high5! :D

misbarashid: yeay, thank god jiyong didn;t act like a jerk and question who's child,hehehehe!!!! sun hee will sufferrrrrr :D

dokmali_x: yeay cute right <3 <3 *hugs* 

cookieghost342: yesssshhhh, after the crying , the yelling, the bickering, they are back :D happy happy 

kitchi: yup, they sure miss like so much time.  the story will end real soon, a couple more chaps and its a wrap. thank u for always supporting :D

kangana: heheehe, yeay, gonna update inert dreams next, that is gonna end real soon :D kangan, thank u for always supporting, i really do hope you enjoyed reading :) 

yenisvip12: yeay they so deabak togetha!!! 

 

*kisses for everyone!!