relationship

This Pain

I'm sorry I posted up half of the chap earlier, I thought I put in on draft. now this is the full chapter. tq :)

12 days later

'jiyong ah, why are you so thin' Hae Won took his hand and layed in on his bare stomach, playing with his fingers. 

Its nearly noon but they were laying in the bed, cosy. Hae Won moved closer under his cocoon of warmth and Jiyong adjusted his shoulder so that she was comfortable. 

'I eat a lot' jiyong said his voice scratchy. Angling his head slighty he look tenderly at his wife. 

'but you don't eat regurlarly and especially at work, you get so engrossed maybe you don't even remember you had eaten or not' Hae Won softly said. 

Jiyong smiled at her. like a chit talking cutely. She use to be scared of him but now she's talking and speaking up her mind. what a wonderful creature he has in hand he thought. 

'jiyong ah, now go to work, its nearly noon' 

'hmm. you want me to leave you?' 

'noo' a sudden longing in her voice 'but you have work and that's important to you' Hae Won whispered. If she could she would want him to be near her all the time but he have work that needs to be done. responsibilities to be taken up upon. 

'hmmm, but I want to stay here with you all day' 

'jiyong work is important too' Hae Won whispered running her hands childishly on his stomach.  

'I finished their album production, I'm done' Jiyong smiled. He was going to tell Hae Won soon. wanting to share with her the happy news. 

Hae Won tilt her head up and looked at him, her eyes filled with joy 'congrats jiyong, I'm so proud of you' Hae Won kissed his cheeks.  

'hmmm'

'why jiyong?' 

'only a kiss in the cheeks?' he asked 

'ji yon..' before she could say anything jiyong rolled on top of her and started to kiss her sensesly. 

'jiyong, its noon' Hae Won said looking at the bright interior of the room lit up by the sunlight from outside. 

'not my fault, you're too y, that's why' he said against her neck

=== 

they were walking down the stairs and jiyong was hugging her tightly from behind

'jiyong ahjumma will see' Hae Won whispered not wanting to be like teenagers infront of ahjumma. 

'she'll understand, the only reason why I came out from the room is because you're just embarrased if we stay there all day' jiyong started to nuzzle her neck

'jiyong stop it, you're so insatiable' 

'hmmm' he ignored 

Hae Won escaped from his hug and ran into the kitchen to find ajumma, ahjumma was arranging the dishes. 

'ahujmma, I'm sorry I couldn't help, I woke up late' Hae Won guiltily said. 

Ahjumma smiled kindly, 'I understand my dearest,  newlyweds' Hae Won noticed how Ahjumma looked at her wet hair but then was stuck for a few seconds at her neck and ahjumma smiled slyly. 

oh no! this must be jiyong's work, he's always leaving marks that were so obvious for people to see. 

The week had went heavenly, in between the talks, walks, kisses and what not Hae Won fell for her husband. A part of her wish she knew this was the real jiyong 9 years ago. he was everything a wife could wish, caring, understanding, responsible, loving and a leader him self. Just the thought of him gave her butterflies. 

'Hae Won' Ahjumma whispered 

'yes ahjumma?' 

'how are you and jiyong? how is he treating you?' Ahjuma asked concerned. 

'wonderful ahjuma' Hae Won blushed a little reminded by the things jiyong have done.  

'do you love him?' 

Hae Won smiled shyly ' I believe so but don't tell him yet ahjumma, I have not told him; Hae Won whispered.

'that's good' Ajumma looked relieve and happy 'he have waited for so long' 

'waited?' Hae Won's breath felt stuck on her troath. 

Ahjumma noticed her paled face 'why Hae Won he did waited, my dear, why? are you ok?' 

he waited? why? she felt tears at the back of her eyes. she didin't know. Oh no!  If she knew she maybe would have came back earlier. A wave of guilt and tenderness wash over her. suddenly she was more than in love with her husband. jiyong ah..why didn't you tell...

'ahjumma...' her voice shook 'I didn't know he waited. if I knew' she really wanted to weep. 

'my dear, its ok' ahjumma rubbed her shoulder 'you both are still young, there is still a lot of time to make things right, now Hae Won don't cry' 

Hae Won nods bravely.

'Hae Won, I love both of you, you both are like my children and I want to see you both happy' 

Hae Won bit her lip, touched. 

'now, come dear, before jiyong worries and misses you'

===

'Hae Won, why so silent? why such a sad face?' jiyong looked concern accross the dinning table 

'nothing' she shook her head

'you know you could tell me anything right?' jiyong assured her and it only made her heart fall for him more. 

now everytime she look at him everything seems to be different. She sees a man that she wants to live with forever. even his smile made her heart stop. 

'Hae Won, are you sick?' 

'jiyong' she whispered

'yes?' he sipped his water 

'I'm so glad I'm here with you' she whispered, her voice filled while agony. 

Jiyong stood up and came near her 'Hae Won what's wrong?' 

Hae Won stood up and hug him not knowing what to say, how to say, what words to utter. 

Jiyong lifted her up bridal style and they went upstairs 'let's put these sarrow away, I don't like to see my wife sad, I need to see you smile' 

Hae Won placed her face on his shoulder 

'jiyong' 

'call me ji' 

'ji..' 

 

 

 

what do you think?? hehehe

tq for all the comments and the subscribtion. 

i love you readers <3 

comment comment :) 

 

fangirling time!