truth or lies

This Pain

Jiyong knocked the door slowly and opened the white door 

'Kwon Jiyong?' the young doctor spoke up. 'please sit' he smiled. 

Jiyong nods and sat infront of him. 

'I'm sorry that Dr.Dong is on leave but we do have your scans and result here' Dr.Minki looks at some files on his table. 

'is everything fine doctor?'Jiyong looked at him nervously. 

The doctor smiled kindly 'yes, do not worry, althought I do think that its due to stress factor, I was informed that you are an entertainer, try not to tire yourself too much, do get enough rest and sleep, have you been taking your vitamin supplements' 

Jiyong nods, relieve. his sight running around Dr.Minki's table. 

Jiyong stood up, glad that it was nothing much . He came to Dr.Minki's side and bowed 'thank you doctor' 

'your welcome, it was nothing' he said 

but JiYong did not seem to have listen to what Dr.MinKi have to say because his sight falls on  a framed photo. 

of Dr.Minki..and...Hae Won?

Hae Won? 

She had her arms around Dr.Minki. He was looking in the camera while she looks up at him smilling,...looking..like...she's the happiest woman on earth. like in love? They must be abroad because the photo was taken in a rural area and they were standing infront of an elephant. 

That does not matter but the message it potrays matter. The frame was decorated with stickers and at the bottom written. 'Happy Birthday Oppa, From, your Sunshine'

JiYong couldn't breathe. 

who is he to HaeWon?

Dr.MInki saw JiYong's attention but mistook what was in his mind. 

'Ah, thats my sunshine, HaeWon, isn't she pretty?' 

'yes she is, where is she now?' JiYong fought to not punch the young doctor. 

'she's here in Korea, she's working here, glad she came back, she never wanted to come back to Korea when we met back in Thailand but she came back' Dr.Minki said light heartedly. 

JiYong felt all blood rushed out 'why did she come back?' he found himself asking.

'I guess it was love' Dr.Minki smiled. he then sense JiYong changes, 'Jiyong shii are you fine?'

JiYong gulped slowly 'yes, I'm fine, you love her?'

Dr.Minki looked at him concernly 'ofcourse, she's my little sunshine..my..'

Jiyong couldn't stand it and dashed out of the office, his heartbeat beathing like crazy.

Dr.Minki looked at the closed door. feeling very confuse 'sister..' he finished his sentence.

'what a wierd guy' he sat back on his chair'

===  

JiYong sat in his office quite. 

could it be?

Hae Won never came back for him?

HeWon came back for Minki?

but he basicly forced her to stay with him.

She was cheating on him?

JiYong couldn't name the feeling he was currently having. 

It was painful, that was for sure. 

His phone beeped and JiYong grabbed the phone. a message from SunHee. 

What now? Jiyong thought. 

it was an mms. 

'I guess your wife got bored of you first' Jiyong scrolled down and there was a photo of Hae Won with Minki in a cafe. She was laughing and Minki had a tissue, wiping something at the corner of her lips. 

Jiyong heart boiled. 

'damn it!' he said. 

He turned off his phone and rubbed his face in distress. 

don't tell me its all lies?

don't tell me its all fake?

she was cheating on me all this while?

How could this happen?

==== 

Its 2 am and Jiyong is not back. 

Hae WOn walk back and forth, worried. 

He's not answering her calls. nobody knows where he is. 

Where is he?

She have been waiting all night. Excited to tell him the surprise. now the excitment has been shadowed with worries. 

Has anything bad happen with JiYong?

The sound of a car entering the gate alerted Hae Won. She stood up from the couch and rushed to the window. JiYong's car, she felt relieved. 

Hae Won rushed down the stairs and basicly ran to the living room, waiting for Jiyong to emerge from the staircase fromt he basement parking. 

Jiyong came but his expression was not what she expected. 

He looked, angry and ruffled. 

'ji.... you ok?' she walked to him worried. 

'don't come near, I have a question for you' his voice punishing. 

HaeWon eyes were wide. what happened? 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone, Im sorry for my missing-in-action act. *bows* 

I had a hard time with he storyline so it was messing around with me. but tonight i basicly forced myself to update because i know  u guys are waiting. 

i'll update tomorrow again ;) 

Im sorry again yah about the longggggggggggggggg no update moments, i'll finish up this story :) 

thank you for your patience and constant support. thank u! 

*loves*