L.A

This Pain

 

‘Lunch break’ Hae Won whispered looking at her watch.  She exit her office only to find Min ki waiting there ‘sunshine, lunch?’

Hae Won felt her breath hitch for a second. It’s high time for her to tell Min Ki. He’s been asking her out a few times now and Hae Won needs to explain her position.

Thank Goodness he has been treating her like always .brotherly and not more.

Ofcourse they could be friends but even friends don’t hide their marriage.

Maybe it’s the feeling of awkwardness to stand face to face with the man she used to think she would end up with. Maybe it’s the awkwardness of looking at his handsome chiseled face and not feel a thing like before.

Min Ki is a very handsome man. He is tall, dark haired, strong featured, perfect jaw, cunning eyes. He is like one of those models from the magazines pages except he is in scrubs or labcoat.

A perfect human specimen.

Maybe she should just forgive herself for falling for him before.

‘Hae Won..Hae Won’ Min Ki looked at her across the table. Hae Won snapped from her deep thoughts and looked at the sandwich in front of her ‘oowh, sorry Min, I was outside the radar’ Hae Won smiled.

‘hmmm.what are you thinking hae won, boyfriend?’  Min ki looked at her with narrowed eyes.

Hae Won was caught off guard and she can’t help but blush a little.

‘emm Min Ki ahh,, I have to tell you something’ her heartbeat increased a little. Nervous.

‘tell me’ Minki sipped his coffee hanging to her every words.

‘emm, actually Min, I’m married’ Hae Won bit her lower lip anticipating his reaction. Lup dup lup dup.

Min Ki stared at her for a long time..silence filled them even though the café was occupied with so many people. Hae Won can’t read his emotion and worse she can’t look at him in the eye.  

Disturbingly Min Ki smiled and nods ‘I know, everyone is talking about it, a hot specialist but married doctor in the peads department, I was only waiting for you to tell’ Min Ki chuckled reminded with her nervous face.

‘Min!’ Hae Won squeaked a little but relieved that Min Ki is not angry or anything.

Min Ki laughed ‘Tell me about him, I want to know this lucky guy who married my little sunshine’

Hae Won pouted like a child ‘I don’t want to tell, you could have save me the trouble and should have just told me that you knew’

‘well, you were the one who kept it a secret, its not my fault’ Minki smiled teasingly.

Hae Won’s eyes twinkled as she giggled ‘I’m sorry Min Ki, It was just not easy to tell,  sorry ok?’

‘If you’re not charming I would have not forgiven you  but as you seem to be very happy therefore oppa will forgive you this time around’ he said jokingly ‘now, tell me about him’

‘ok’ Hae Won became a little excited wanting to tell Min Ki about Jiyong ‘he is the most amazing man I ever met, He is currently…’

Min Ki phone beeped and he took it out to see what it was ‘Oh crap Hae Won, emergency call, I’m so sorry, will talk about him later, you must tell me about this husband of yours, now gota rush first, ok?’  

‘ok, ok go go’

He grabbed his stuff and waved her goodbye.

Hae Won just smiled. The important thing is she told Min Ki. She felt so relieve, like a burden lifted from her chest.

===

Ji yong sat in his office wanting to go home but finding himself staying. A friend just called and told him an American company is offering him to lead a project, internationally.

It’s what he always wanted. The big bang’s music academy is now stable and striving. All the members are busy with their families and work. His focus of job is now looking bright but it comes with a price, 5 months in America. L.A to be more specific.

But Hae Won?

Aish, just when things are going smoothly. Hae Won won’t leave her job and he won’t let her because he knows its what she loves but this is also what he wants. It’s what he have been waiting for. His name placed global.

Could he do long distance? Jiyong sighed and rubbed his hair.

Darn it. What a serious mess.  

Someone knocked the door and entered without him saying yes. Only a few people do that, the boys and…sun hee.

He was right. A seductive figure appeared and she stood there in front of him like always. A Confident, seductive, y, beautiful woman that use to turn him on and had him in her vile hands..but now he only see a figure that showed too much flesh, and her cockiness that covers her existence.  

‘Baby’ she circled to him and sat on the arm rest of his chair, her movement designed to make his eyes wandered.

‘what do you want Sun hee?’ Jiyong controlled his nerves and asked her.

‘no more baby girl’ she moves her hand at his jaw, her fingers touching his skin slightly. How many times had she done this before? Jiyong thought.

‘Sun Hee, you know we are over, what do you want?’ Jiyong moved her hands away slowly.

She looked surprised as she bounced from the chair and looked at him angrily ‘don’t tell me you’re still not bored with your wife’ she flicked her hair and jiyong can’t help but feel angry with her statement.

‘Don’t talk about my wife like that, leave Sun hee, before I call the security’ Jiyong watches as her eyes went on fire.

‘you will always come back to me jiyong. ALWAYS’ she smiled that smile he got use to and walked out of the office, her perfume lingering in his office.

Jiyong rubbed his face, damn crazy woman he thought.

An image of Hae Won appeared in his mind and Jiyong gathered his stuff. He wants to get home because lately its where he wants to be. With her.  

He drove silently no music filled his car as Jiyong’s mind went from the job offer in L.A to Hae Won, can he leave her for a while? She could visit him always and he could come back frequently but should he take it?

Their bond is quite new and still a little fragile. He has until next week to give his answer.

Oh Hae Won, Jiyong thought. 

 

 

mehehe, sorry boring chap, but its necessary for the drama that's going to develope in a few more chaps. hmm,,Minki knows already and there's no more secret. so what drama? weee heeeeee..soon soon we'll find out >.<

jeng jeng jeng, don't we all love trouble ,ngeh, happy monday :)