can it be true?

This Pain

It was like a drugged sleep. very long and consuming.

Hae Won didn't miss the slight pain when she tried to open her eyes. the room was dark, lightly lit, yellow light misting her slighty unfocused vision. 

she made a stretchy sound as she stretch her legs and turned sideways but the person sitting on the couch next to the bed stop her plan to countinue. 

jiyong was sitting on the couch, papers on his lap and files on the coffee table. Hae Won just looked at him. not knowing what to say, what to do. he did the same. for a long time both just gaze into one another, too many things to say, too little courage. 

Hae Won closed her eyes. not wanting to look at jiyong anymore. He was in a 3/4 black khahis pants and a plain white shirt, his hair rumfled and his feet bare. He looks fresh from bath and he looks....beautiful. thats just jiyong.

His voice finally came 'you slept for a long time, its already 7.30pm. dinner?' 

Hae Won kept silent. it hurts to even hear his voice. 

'Hae Won?' he asked again. 

'go away' she curled and turn away from him. 

the linen was comfortable and smelled clean, the pillow fluffy so Hae Won concentrated her attention on that. on the textue of the white cotton bed, the fresh smelling pillows. 

She heard jiyong sigh 'I'll order room service' and he slowly walk out of the bedroom. 

when Hae Won was sure he was out she looked at the slightly ajar door and pouted.  

she wants to go home. Hae Won turned to the high ceiling windows and slolwy got out from bed. 

she walk slolwy to her luggage, got her toiletries and went inside the toilet. she needs a  bath and then she's leaving. 

----

Jiyong heard the water running so he sat outside in the living room. 

she's angry.ofcourse.

trying to divert his attention he focus on the show infront and tried to calm his nerves. 

the food came and later on Hae Won came on in an oversize black shirt and jeans. she's planning to leave, Jiyong observed. 

her hair was a bit wet from the bath she took and her face was free from make up, a bit pale, just a layer of pink lipgloss. 

'food' he signaled her to the dining table across the living room. 

Hae Won was hungry but that is not important for now. 

'I'm leaving, I packed my stuffs' she said. 

'ok' he nodded. 

Hae Won felt surprised he was letting her go and a betraying dash of disapointment surface inbetween all those emotions.

'Hae Won listen, I screwed up, sorry, I didn't know you were at the office, they never got to reach me, I would never send you away If I knew' he explained standing infront of her. 

She couldn't take her eyes of him. who was she kidding. she's still stupidly love this stupid man. 

'thank you, I see you have a pretty girlfriend' 

'she's not my girlfriend; Jiyong looked at her calmy. too calm. 

'she's your ex-girlfriend' Hae Won bravely said. 

'I didn't sleep with anyone this past 2 months' Jiyong's eyes challenge her. 

'congrats' her eyes flashed. 

'no, no fighthing, Hae Won I'm sorry I left just like that, you came here all the way, we should patch it up' jiyong carress her cheeks. 

'you left me, you promised me you would never leave me' Hae Won whispered looking away. 

'I know, i'm the jerk, forgive me beautiful' Jiyong pushes some of her straying tendrils of hair behind her ears. 

Hae Won closed her eyes, missing his warmth, his touch. 

'this is not a movie, I wont forgive you' Hae Won stubbornly said betraying what her heart told her, to just hug him and cry, if she had anymore tears left. 

'don't say it that way' jiyong lifted up her chin so she would look at him.

'I cried so much and you even refuse my letter' she looked at his shoulder. 

'I cried too, I was too angry' he played with her hair. 

her defense were melting slowly 'were you planning to come back?' she asked

he looked at her for a long time 'I do'

'to serve the divorce papers?' she added 

'I couldn't accept the fact that you love Minki, I was dumb,sorry baby' he moved his face closer.

and Hae Won didn't do a  thing when he lowered his face to him.

'I still won't forgive you' she said, seconds before jiyong's lips touched hers. 

she wanted to pull away when Jiyong's arms moved around her and his kiss got deep but she was helpless *blame the hormones!* 

'strawberries?' he asked. 

'lipgloss' she whispered on his sholder.

'new?' he kissed her forehead

'I bought it in the airport' Hae Won carefully put some distance between them as she don't want jiyong to feel her baby bump. 

'forgive me baby' he made her look up at him and continued 'I messed up, I know, I should have listened, I'm sorry, take me back' he kissed her again. 

Hae Won gasps and look at him 'you can't use this against me' she said pertaining to the kisses he was giving. 

'don't you miss me?' he asked. his eyes like a puppy's 

'you dont' she tried to look strong and angry. fail!

'I do, I stalk you now and then to make sure you're healthy' he explain. 

'stalk?' she felt confuse. 

'yes, i hire a detective to follow you around, to make sure you're safe' his eyes hopeful. 

a crazy moment took over her and he moved away from jiyong. 'I'm going home now, I..I..it was nice to meet you, you decide about the divorce papers, I'll just aggree on anything, I'll go now' she walked back to her room. 

Jiyong panicked 'Hae Won' he grabbed her wrist and made her turn 'there's no divorce, forgive me please, please baby' 

Hae Won couldn't breathe normally. 

'I love you babe, I do' he pulled her close 'I was dumb to not listen to your explanation and ran away like that, I love you hun, you do still love me, neh?'  he asked. 

Hae Won wanted to shout at his face that ofcourse she still love him, if not she wont be here but her pent up anger was still there, her ego was still dictating so she tear her eyes from him, turned, pull her wrist from his hands and walked forward to the room.  

Jiyong didn't give up. hes stopped her and hug her from behind. his arms circling on her waist,around her tummy, her very pregnant tummy and it was touching her bump.

When she realised it, it was too late. too damn late. 

Jiyong pulled his arms away. petrified. surprised. 

Hae Won was afraid to move. 

he made her turn to him. 

'you're pregnant?!' his eyes surprised. 

 

------

 

yeay yeay jiyong knows!

will haewon forgive? dun dun dun! 

tq to new subsrcibers, current readers, commenters.

owh so much love 

huggy huggy! :D 

ahh.. I agree on what most of u plan for sun hee. she's so damn evil 0.o 

hae won is so naive in the the story so I had to made her learn to protect herself. so  i think thats why she's a bit hard in this chapter. I guess her patience changed into anger and stubborness. 

and jiyong, he's using kisses to win her over. bad ji! hahahaha