sleep tight baby

This Pain

 

Hae Won met Min Ki last year in Thailand when she had a car crash. He nurtured her back to health and along the way Hae Won grew feelings for him. It was more of a kind of infatuation that made her light hearted and feeling funny in the tummy. For a girl like Hae Won who really has not so much of experience with romance Min Ki became the center of her world.

Jiyong may cross her mind a few times but he was only like a shadow that lurks in the darkness. Jiyong was not real. Not real like now.

 Hae Won and Min Ki worked side by side for nearly 7 months and he treated her like a little sister. Gave her a nick name, took care of her when she had flu, everyone thought they were an item and she hoped they were. Every single day.

And then it came to the time that he went back to Korea. Hae Won was a bit distraught and broken. A bit lonely and alone so she decided to come back to Korea. And…search for him…

She truly plans so but when she arrived the fact that she was married slapped her right in her face. Jiyong became an issue and that is why she came and search for ji.  

That was why she asked for a divorce from her so called estranged husband.

But he won’t let her go…

And honestly Hae Won was grateful that he made her stay because she began to realize that Min Ki was just a sort of infatuation.

Yes, maybe guilt was the one that forces her to stay in the first place but her love have grown so fast for jiyong. His sincerity, his love, it lit up every inch of her soul and Min Ki was out of the question.

She made her decision and she made her choice.   

Jiyong must not know Min ki was the reason she came back

And the reason she asked for a divorce.

But she never plans for Min Ki to be working there in the same hospital. She definitely did not plan that to happen.  

Everything should be fine. It’s not that she has feelings for him anymore and he doesn’t have any for hers. It should be fine.

But why is she worrying too much. Aish  maybe it’s just PMS. Hae Won sighed in disappointment, PMS means no babies. She rubbed her tummy slowly wishing if there is a zygote growing.

Lying on her bed clad in a soft yellow night gown Hae Won stared at the ceiling, jiyong said he will be back by 9pm but now its 9.30. Her baby boy must be busy.

Come home faster ji, Hae Won thought. I miss you

====

Jiyong entered the dimed room. His baby girl is lying on the bed curled facing to the door. Its 10.30pm . she must have waited and she must be tired.

Aish, His fault. He got caught up with his work that he truly forgotten about the woman back at home. Sigh. He just got used to living alone and thinking only about him. His little wife must be really tired from work. He moved slowly to the bed and took the golden chance to stare at her. During the day he can’t really stare because Hae Won gets all jumpy and nervous.

He loves her long dark hair. He would never want her to cut it.

 Jiyong yawned and decided to take his bath first before diving into the bed with his wife. Yash, having a wife is so awesome, a person to cuddle every single day. 

Now fresh from bath clad in pjs Jiyong dived into his bed and pulled Hae Won close to him. She had her back towards him so she spoon hug her. Hmmm his wife smells so good. Hae Won stirred a bit but jiyong just tighten his hold. In a minute or two Hae Won turned and looked at him with sleepy eyes.  

‘ji’ she whispered, her voice raspy from sleep.

Jiyong moved some fallen stray of hairs from his angle’s face. ‘baby girl, I’m so sorry I’m late’

‘its ok, as long as you’re here’ she smiled and moved closer to him, placing her face on his chest and circling her arms over his waist.

Jiyong gulped as he feels his desire stirred but he kept still. Hae Won has work tomorrow. Aish, he’s always like this with his wife.

Hae Won can’t stop moving and it only made him harder to breathe. She lightly touched his chin and slowly kisses his collar bone and neck.

Jiyong arched his eyebrow feeling weird. His wife is up to something.

‘baby, are you seducing your husband?’ jiyong tipped down his face to look at Hae Won.

All he received was a soft giggle and a funny nod.

Jiyong laughed at the cuteness of his wife and finished the job.

His baby girl is too adorable.

But this time it was different as when they were done Hae Won kissed his shoulder and whispered ‘don’t ever leave me ji’

Jiyong pulled her closer to him as if he could absorb her. He rubbed her back to sleep, playing with her hair, twisting the ends.

A light breathing became his lullaby as he close his eyes and drift to sleep.

Thank you God, jiyong thought

 

 

as promised :) a chap before I sleep 

thank you loves <3 

for subscribing and for commenting and for missing the story <3