time

This Pain

2 months later. 

Hae Won walked inside the house, slow steps. Its getting harder for her, the morning sickness, the cravings, the hormone madness. Her day today was so tiring. 

rubbing her neck Hae Won made her way upstairsto her room. to her empty room. that fact send her a little squeeze to her heart. like every single day after Jiyong left. 

HaeWon gulp a little an enter the guest room. She moved out from the master bed room a week after the letter incident. It was near to impossible to  stay calm in that room. 

Hae Won changed and took her bath. she stood infront of the mirror and comb her hair. Her bump is now visible trough her nightgown. she smiled slightly. Thankfully the baby is healthy, a healthy boy. 

no doubt he wold look like a mini jiyong, Hae Won thought. 

A knock on the door caught her off guard. 

'Hae Won, have your dinner dear' Ahjumma's voice came from the door. 

HaeWon grabbed her robe and covered herself 'coming ahjumma, just a second, i'll be down'

 she is craving for spicy chicken today but she feels bad if she tells ahjumma, she don't wants to be demanding, she'll just buy it tomorrow somewhere. 

If ji was here...stop it..stop thinking about him. 

he'll come in 3 more months and he'll cut of the only thing that connects them, marriage. 

Hae Won took a rush of air that filled her lungs with remorse. Its ok. it wil be fine, she placed a protective hand over her tummy. 

----

'eat more hae won, the baby needs nutrients, you're now eating for two' Ahjumma puts more rice on her plate. 

Truthfully she had no apettite, she lost it after Jiyong went away but then ahjumma was right and she couldn't be selfish thinking anly about herself. 

Hae Won smiled and nods 'ok ahjumma' 

Ahjumma looks at her for a while and Hae won knew that pity look ahjumma had but pretended she didn't understand. 

'Hae Won..; ahjumma took her hand. 

'yes?' she looked at ahjumma. 

'I got from your ahjushi where jiyong is staying' ahjumma whispered. 

Hae Won's eyes got wider and she stopped breathing. 

'go to him Hae Won, he needs to know about the baby, tell him, it will all be allright' ahjumma squeezed her hand and gave her a small paper with jiyong's address. 

'he'll get angry ahjumma, he wouldn't want me there' Hae Won hesitate. 

'he loves you, he's just being stupid, you must tell him about the baby, its been 2 months now' ahjumma pursued her 'don't tell ahjushi, he dosen't know' ahjumma smiled. 

'ok' Hae Won nods. she'll search for him. 

===

L.A

Jiyong finished his task today and grabbed his stuffs 

'k, goodbye everyone, see you tomorrow' he said to everyone in the studio and went out. 

walking along the corridor, Jiyong fished out his phone from his pocket to check if there were any misscalls or messages. none. 

Its already 11pm, maybe he'll grab some takeouts and go back straight to home. 

home. if you consider a hotel suite a home. 

'ji baby!' a woman's voice was heard from behind. 

jiyong did not turn and he walk forward to the lift area. 

hig heels sounds were heard as Sun Hee reached him 'baby, why are you so fast,finished work?' Sun Hee stood infront of him seductively. 

Jiyong looked at her with tired eyes 'yes, going home now' he pushed the lift button. 

'care to buy me a drink' she played with the buttons of his polo shirt, her finger fluttering on his chest 

'maybe next time Sun Hee, i'm really tired tonight' The lift opened and jiyong entered. 

'you promised k' Sun Hee waved at him as the lift door closed and Jiyong dissapear from her sight. 

she hissed in annoyance 'bastard, I moved heaven and earth to land the same project like yours and be here with you, I'm going to get you soon Jiyong, you're mine'  Sun Hee touched her hair, turned back and walk to her studio. 

----