morning

This Pain

hi everyone,thank u for the support.i am very touched with your words. I had this chap written up half way and then my internet went haywire.so im posting this using my iphone cause i feel bad not updating,the chap isnt done but better then nothing neh,hehehe.i started my one month practicals in a local hospital so im quite busy during the day but its very fun,i get to inject people abd learn losta losta things.today,i had a chance to take blood from a patient but i failed =.= sigh,lol, but i will not give up.leta hope tomorrow i get another chance and the internet gets better so i could update.hehe ao heres the update! ============== In a towel, hair still wet, body still damp from his morning shower, jiyong walks around the room performing his morning errand but his mouth was yapping trying to wake his pretty little wife.

'baby, wakey wakey, I wanna bring you to work' he dried up his hair.

he walks to his closet to get his clothes 'come on hae won, we'll be late if we don't move'

'baby, please wake up, I understand that I tire you' he chuckled putting on his pants.

===

Hae Won opened her eyes slowly and stares at jiyong's back, she closes it again. jiyong stop please, I want to sleep she thought. but then jiyong was not giving up as he continues to ursue her to take her bath.

Hae Won heard hisapproaching steps and a warm hand played with her head 'baby, wake up please, I can't come late to work, please honey' he said it sweetly.

'Hae WOn mumbled inchorent words and shook her head 'don't want to go to work, holiday' she turn anway.

'hunny but I wanna show you around today' jiyong insisted.

Hae won smiled when she had a naughty idea in her mind.

she mumbled a few words and then said 'toppppppp, I'm tired'

'what?' jiyong whispered looking at his wife's closed eyes. 

'top, let me sleep, pretty please honey' her eyes still closed.

Jiyong pouted but smiled evily 'ok baby, I did tire you, are you going for your modelling photoshoot today? you have to go brazil next week yes? gonna miss you baby'

Hae Won gasps and opened her eyes wide.

jiyong looks at her innocently and walks to the dressing table 'being miss.korea is quite hard neh?'

Hae won pouted, ok she lost, how dare he say she's some one else.

'ok ok, i'll go take bath now' hae won wore her shirt, stood up and walk past him.

Jiyong chuckled and hug her from behind 'owh my stinky wife is sulking' jiyong tried to tickle her.

Hae won wanted to laugh but pouted like a kid 'top would never do that to his wife' hae won looked at jiyong's astonished face and make a run to the bathroom.

'yarh' jiyong yell. he smiled hearing hae won's laughters in the bathroom. He exit the room and headed to the kitchen. 

===

In the car Hae Won dozed off silently. Jiyong looked at her for a second before concentrating back to the road. she's really tired. must be lacking off sleep. jiyong's face falls guiltily, must be because of him. stupid of him to be so angry and left her hanging just like that. 

Jiyong sighed and made a left turn to his office building.

parked he turned to haewon and woke her up slowly 'baby, wake up baby, we're here'

Hae won woke up and when she saw him, she miled sweetly.

'I want to see her smile everyday' jiyong thought silently 'I'll never let her slip'

'come let's go up' jiyong kissed her forehead.

Hae Won followed him around while jiyong introduced her to everyone.

Hae won felt a little wierd as people seem to recognize her as they all say hi and introduce themselves.

when she entered jiyong's office everything makesense he had a picture of them hung on the wall. it was from a fashion show they attended a few months back.

she chuckled 'ji, you miss me?' hae won circled her arms around his neck.

jiyong made a black face 'hmmm, I don't know' he kissed her cheeks.

hae won giggled and hug him and she whispered agaist his sholder 'hmmmm, this is bad'

'why baby' he asked, his hand moving up and down her spine.

'too happy' she said.

'sometimes its good, now is good' jiyong brought her to his chair and let her sit on his lap.

hae won smiled up on him