She's Back

This Pain

raining again

Jiyong drove under Seoul's night sky, starless tonight. The empty road  filled his view. Its 3 am and he's fatigued, sore to his muscles. work has taken so much time lately as he's producing a few songs for a new debuting group. work work work, he has been doing this since he was young, its his passion, his life, what he always wanted to do for life. Music flow in his vein. 

While everybody sleep he stays up writing lyrics, composing songs becase he is Jiyong for a reason. 

Rubing his neck he saw his mansion from afar and his mouth curved slightly. Home, is what he looks forward after a long day of work. known with his love of luxury, his house stands proud, modernly featured, 4 stories monsterous white escape for Jiyong

He crave for a hot bath, his white kig size bed, the warmth of a blanket over him, he crave for a peaceful sleep as when tomorrow comes he needs to be back on his feet again. He waited patiently as the garage screen opens slowly. Entering his underground parking lot he smiled looking at the long rows of cars he adored. They say cars are like wifes. That thought send thunders strinking his heart. wife?

Pushing the thought away. He exit his car and made his way to his house, climbing up the steel stairs. His blonde hair ruffled, his eyes half close.Passing his living room he was half way climbing the stair making his way to his room at the uppermost floor but his butler stopped him

'Jiyong' Kim ajushi stood in his pajamas whispering from the bottom of the stairs. Kim ajushi has been their family butler since Jiyong was little so after his parents passed away Kim ahjushi went under his wing. Jiyong always regards him like a family member. Jiyong observed how Kim ahjushi was restless, nervous. What could have happen?

'yes ajushi' Jiyong made slow step descending the marble stairs, concerned with Kim ajushi's worried look. 

'Mrs.Kwon is here' Kim ahjushi said it slowy. too slowly. waiting for Jiyong's respond.

Jiyong's world stop. There's only one Mrs.Kwon left. His wife. Hae Won.  

The image of a head strong 19 year old girl entered his mind. 

That was 9 years ago.

His breathing stopped, his ears rang, his face turned hard, a vein pulsing at his neck.

She can't be back.  

His blood boiled. She can't be back.  

He didn't know what to say

She can't be back 

 

===

first chap :) I hope you love it. 

thank you to sleepysky and gdlovesme for subscribing *virtual hug* 

do comment and subscribe 

I've request for the poster so it will be up soon :)

loves!