Volleyball Competition

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lSP8Vc3o&list=PL1284549C93D5E2D7&index=1

 

 

It was almost 6pm,when the teachers gathered us for one more time.''Children,we decided to start a volleyball competition between 8 students.Boys and girls can be in the same team.Who wants to take part?''

I really love volleyball so I immediatly raised my hand.Right after me,JinYoung,Yejin and Baro raised their hands too.Then I saw Yoona and a bunch of her friends raising it as well.

''Seems like we've got a competition.'' I said to them and we all smirked.''Ok,then,let the competition begin!'' Mrs.Choi said and we took our places.

Me and Baro where in front and JinYoung with Yejin at the back.I winked at Baro and he did the 'thumps up' pose.And so the game began.

The first 5 points were theirs and Yoona just kept throwing the ball on me!The first team which would get 15 points was the winner.That meant only one thing.WE.HAD.TO.DO.SOMETHING.QUICK.

''Guys!We need to concetrate!'' I said at them.''She's right.Let's give it our best!'' Yejin said as well.''FIGHTING!'' We all shouted.The second round began soon,and we were trying really hard.

And yes,WE WON!We were 'high-fiving' each other and hugging.We ended up JinYoung hugging me and Baro hugging Yejin.So awkward.

''So,um,time for bed...'' I said.''Yes.'' JinYoung immediatly said and we all ran to our rooms.We both bathed.We were sitting and chatting about today and how happy Yejin was because she was almost all day long with Baro.

''Hey,Rinnie...Do you like JinYoung?'' Her words suprised you and your eyes widened.''M-Me?J-JinYoung?O-Of course not!!I-I mean he is a good f-friend!'' I was lying.''Yeah,right.You think I'll buy that?Tch,I know you do!''

''I DON'T!'' I shouted.''You do!!'' and this continued for about 5 minutes!Then suddenly,somebody knocked on our door.I went to open and saw JinYoung and Baro with their pillows.''Um....?''I was trying to understand what was going on.''Shhh...I prefer not to talk about it.''JinYoung said and got in.''What happened?'' I whispered to Baro.''He is afraid of a cockroach which was on his bed.''He whispered back.*Omo,JinYoung's afraid of a cockroach?* I silently laughed.

''So,since we are both a little sleepy...How are we going to sleep?'' Yejin asked.''Um,well...'' I placed my fingers on my chin,thinking,when JinYoung wrapped his arms around my shoulders again.*Omo*

''Me and Chaerin,can sleep together!I'm sure she doesn't mind!'' He said smiling.*Wait-WHAT?!*

''WHAT?!Nobody asked ME!'' I almost shouted.''Yaah,c'mon Chaerin,I know you don't mind!Let's go to sleep now.You two sleep together.'' He pointed at Yejin and Baro and then carried my on his arms.''Stop moving and shouting,pabo!'' He was shouting at me.''Let go of me!I can sleep with Yejin!'' I was shouting as well.

''No,you're sleeping with me now.''He said and threw me on the bed.''And on the inside,I always sleep from the outside.''

''I hate youuuuu!!'' I whispered at him.''yeah,I love you too.'' He said and lyed down as well.''And keep quiet I want to sleep.''

Then the troll mode conquered my brain.''JINYOUNG A COCKROACH!!!!'' I shouted.''WHAT?!WHERE?!'' He shouted and jumped off the bed.I was laughing my off,seriously.

He understood I was joking,but it was too late since tears had already filled his eyes from the fear.He was soooo damn cute!

''Omo,you're crying!'' I said smiling but he hid himself under the sheets.''You're so cuuuute!!'' I said laughing.He uncovered only his eyes.''Am I?'' He asked.

''Yup!I mean it.'' I said and suddenly I felt arms around my waist,hugging me tightly.''J-JinYoung?''

''Shhh,I want to sleep...''

''....Araso...'' I wrapped my arms around his neck as well and we both slept.