Were Are My Birthpills?!

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA1LYTWtVQ0

 

 

Your POV,Some Days After The Show Was Finished.

 

''JinYoung...JinYoung!WERE ARE MY BIRTHPILLS!?'' I was searching everywhere,wearing just his loose blouse.I couldn't find them anywhere and he didn't use a .

''J-J-JinYoung!'' I touched my head with my hands,shivering.He got up and ran to me,hugging my waist.''Hey,Hey...Calm down,baby...It's ok.Seems like,it's finally time.'' He kissed my neck.''T-Time?'' I asked trying to realise what had just happened.

''Yeah,time to be parents...'' He said while turning me around to face him.He was sitting on the bed,holding my hands.''Time to have our baby.'' He repeated.

I touched my tummy and gulped.''Don't be scared,baby.'' He lightly pulled me,making me sit on his left leg.''I promise that everything will be alright.If it shows up that you are pregnant,I'll be by your side and take care of you.'' he was hugging me.

I gulped again.''Y-You promise?'' I asked.Tears where about to roll down my cheeks.''I promise!'' He kissed my nose.''JinYoung...and how are we going to...say it?'' I asked scared.

''You mean to our fans and stuff?Like any other couple would do.Teddy has a kid too,right?And people love this.I'm sure they'll love our baby as well.'' He tried to comfort me.

I just nodded and stood up.''I'll go have a shower.'' I said and went to the bathroom.''Araso,I'll get the breakfast ready.'' He said and got downstairs.

As I was showering,I was rubbing my tummy.*You think...?* I huffed and continued my shower.When I was finished,I wore my underwear and JinYoung's shirt and got down.

''Why didn't you dry your hair?'' He asked while putting the disc with the breakfast on the table.''I was too bored too.Just let them be.'' I said and began eating.

''Do you want to go somewhere today?'' He asked while drinking some juice.''I don't know...how about Lotte world?'' I suggested.''Great.We'll go at the evening,araso?''

''Araso.''

Being with JinYoung made me feel so safe and nice.I loved being with him,at his place,all alone.It felt like we were a married couple.Maybe,having our own baby ment completing our relationship.

At 7am we were both ready to go to Lotte World.I wore my shorts with my shirt and my red 'All Star' sneakers.

While we were walking hand-in-hand,everyone was looking at us smiling,since we were famous.They were taking photos of us and stuff.Suddenly,we found ourselves standing out of a baby shop.

''Want to check it out?'' JinYoung asked and I took a deep breath and nodded.I knew there were paparazzi everywhere,taking photos of us.

When we got in,we firstly saw small cute strollers for babies.They were so beautiful~Then,we saw some baby clothes.They were really tiny and kawaii!

''JinYoungie,look at this!'' I said while taking a cute teddy bear in my arms.''Isn't it cute?'' I was hugging it.He was smiling while looking at me.''It sure is.C'mon,let's buy it.Let's also buy a stroller.'' I looked at him.*Already?*

''But we don't know what gender it will be...'' I said touching my chin.He suddenly touched my hand and began walking towards the strollers.''We'll buy one with a uni color.'' He winked at me and I smiled.''Which one do you like?'' He asked while we were both examinating them.

''I...like this one!'' I pointed at the cutest one I could see.

''Alright,then,let's buy this one.We'll buy all the rest when the baby is born.'' He said smiling.When we went to the cash desk,the woman was looking at us surprised.

''Nae,it's us.'' JinYoung said smiling.''A-A-Are you pregnant?'' She asked me with open.''Well,sort of..'' I chuckled.''I'll give these to you in half price!I wish you the best!'' She said smiling.''Gomawo!'' I said and we left.

Some weeks later,I was alone at home and I would make a pregnancy test,to see if I was really pregnant.And guess what...It was possitive.I huffed and called JinYoung.''It's possitive.'' I said smiling.''REALLY?!I'LL BE THERE IN A SEC!'' He shouted and hang up.''Wai--Aish you...''

A while later,the door bell rang and I happily went to open.When I opened it,JinYoung raised me in the air,spinning me around.When he finally let me down,he touched my cheeks with his hands and gave me a kiss.

''We'll be a family!'' He said smiling and I nodded.''I really can't believe it!'' He hugged me again.''Tell me,where do you want to go?!What do you want to eat?!I'll bring you ANYTHING!'' I laughed at his sillines.He would be such a funny father.

''I don't want anything,oppa~Let's just say it to the others!'' I suggested,he nodded and immediatly dialed Sandeul's number.They were ALL coming to congratulate us.

''Oh,the door!'' I said and I was about to stand up when JinYoung stood up faster and ran to the door.''Sit!'' He said.When he opened the door,I could hear many voices shouting 'Gongrats!'.When they all got to the living room,firstly 2NE1 hugged me.

''Gongratulations~Chaerin we can't believe it!You're going to be a mommy~'' Dara said hugging me.''Gongrats,noona!'' Gongchan said and hugged me.

''Gomawo,everyone!I can't believe it myself,to say the truth!'' We were all smiling.''We brought a cake!'' Baro said and we cut the cake.

We were sitting there like a family,celebrating the good news.I couldn't believe that in a few months,I was going to become a mother.