Silly Father *Final Chapter*

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAx8s140QkE

 

 

Your POV,8 months later.

 

It was almost time for my baby to be born but little did I know,that it would come earlier.

Everyone was at JinYoung's place,watching a movie.JinYoung was at the kitchen,getting something ready.Suddenly,I began feeling pain.''Ouch...Ah,ah,ah...Ouch!'' I was saying in a low voice trying not to worry everyone,since i thought it was just kicking.

But the pain grew stronger.''Aish!'' I said louder and held my tummy.''W-What's wrong,Rin?'' Sandeul said worrying.''I don't know,out of the blue it began hurting--OUCH!'' The pain was unbearable.''JinYoung,please somebody shout JinYoung's name!'' I could barely talk and I was sweating so much.

''JINYOUNG!JINYOUNG!'' They all shouted and he immediatly ran to the living room.''Wha--CHAERIN!'' He shouted and ran to me.''I think it's time,JinYoung..'' I whispered.''T-T-Time?Already?!'' He seemed more anxious than I was.

''We need to take her to the hospital now!'' He shouted and raised me in his arms.They got me in his car and we quickly went to the nearest hospital.

The doctors didn't let anyone come in,not even JinYoung.He was really worried about me.A few hours later,it was finally over.The pain was over.Little did we all know,that the baby wasn't only one.

''The father?'' The doctor suddenly went to the guys.''Me!'' JinYoung immediatly stood up.''Congratulations.You have two healty babies.Two boys.'' The doctor was smiling but JinYoung had frozen.

''T-T-Two?'' He said with his eyes widened.''Wow,congrats JinYoung!'' Sandeul said and hugged him.Then all the others congratulated him as well and hugged him.

''Doctor,can I see Chaerin?'' He asked.''Of course.She is right there,in that room.'' JinYoung nodded and quickly walked in my room.When I saw him I managed to smile,although I was really exhausted.

''JinYoung..'' I said.I was all wet from the sweat.''It's over now.We are a family now.'' He was saying smiling and holding my hands.He was also rubbing my forehead.''We have two sons now.'' He said.

''They're two?'' I asked surprised.''Nae!'' He chuckled.Suddenly,two nurses came in with our babies in their arms.They gave one to me and one to JinYoung and then left.''They're so beautiful...'' I said smiling.I couldn't stop smiling.

''Our sons...Our kids...I can't explain how happy I am right now...'' He was saying while gazing our sons.Then,all of the others entered the room.

''Oh my god,they're so adorable!'' Dara said and ran to me.''I love them!'' Minzy said smiling.''Whoa,hyung's a father now!'' Gongchan said in his cute tone.''They're really beautiful.'' Baro said as well.

''I wonder if they'll look Korean or Greek.'' CNU thought outloud and we all laughed.A few hours later,we could finally go home.The others had left and it was just me and JinYoung with our babies.When we got out with the babies in our arms,tons of  paparazzi began taking photos of us.

We didn't mind though and we continued our way to JinYoung's car.

Weeks and months were passing and everything was so nice and smooth.I loved how JinYoung behaved to the babies.He was really silly~

He was so cute when he feeded them and they rejected him.I was laughin really hard those times.We had decided to name the first one MinHwan -since JinYoung wanted so- and the second one Daesung.

The fans seemed to love the fact that me and JinYoung were now parents and they loved the pictures we were tweeting as a family.

Suddenly,one day,MinHwan said his first word.''Appa.'' He said while crawiling around.We both turned at MinHwan smiling.''He said his first word!And he said 'appa'!'' JinYoung said smiling and immediatly raised  MinHwan in his arms.

''Nae~They're growing so fast!'' I raised Daesung which also said his first word.''Umma!'' He said and I hugged him tightly.

A few days later,they just wouldn't sleep.They kept crying and we both couldn't sleep.I went to their room and brought them to our bedroom to sleep with us.

Thank god,they slept.I was the first one to wake up and I went down to prepare the babie's breakfast.When I got to the room to wake them up,I chuckled at the scene of how JinYoung was sleeping with them.

Firstly,I woke JinYoung.''Oppa~Oppa,wake up!Help me feed the babies,jebal.'' I was saying in a cute voice.He lightly opened his eyes and huffed.''I'm up...Just let them sleep for a little bit more.'' He said while standing up.

''But it's time to feed them'' I explained while walking downstairs.He came to the kitchen as well and back-hugged me.''Let them sleep...It's been a while since we had our own time...'' He began kissing my neck.I turned to face him and he brushed his lips against mine.

He then procceded in deepening the kiss,making me shiver.I wrapped my arms around his neck,bringing him closer to me.He was rubbing my back and above my .

Suddenly,I heard Daesung's voice.''Umma!Umma!'' He was shouting.We stopped kissing and JinYoung huffed in sadness but I chuckled.''Another time,JinYoung.'' I said and rushed upstairs.

''Give us a break...'' He huffed again and followed me to help me.

He was such a silly father.I couldn't believe how happy I was.How much he loved me and our children.I never thought that I would spent the rest of my life with him.

I never thought that he would be the one taking my ity away,the one who would make me pregnant,the father of my children,my husband...

It was like a dream.A dream come true...I could never be happier.I couldn't ask for something more...

I had a husband who loved me.Two beautiful sons.A succesfull career.I had...everything...

JinYoung,Thank You...Saranghamnida....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND it's over~ Yeah,that was the final final chapter<3 I really hope you liked my story and thank you for the support!

Please check out the rest of my stories and my new new new one 'I Only Learned Bad Things'

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/361699/i-only-learned-bad-things-b1a4-gongchan-jinyoung-lovetriangle-shinee-taemin-nuest

Thank you for one more time for your support^^

Fighting!^^

<3 <3 <3