Shopping Part 2

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ATIAYUmzs&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

 

 

Lastly,I wanted to buy some new underwear.''Um...Jr...I want to buy some underwear.I don't mind you coming inside,but is it ok with you?'' I asked him.He hesitated a little but answered.''Huh?N-No there is no problem...'' He answered and we went to and underwear shop.I tried a few and there was one i wasn't quite sure If I wanted it...So,I asked JR to come and see it(Don't mind me I'm Greek.We never care about stuff like these!We always risk~)

''Um,Jr?'' He came close to the changing room.''Yeah?'' I grabbed his arm and dragged him in,since I knew he wouldn't come in if I just asked him to.''How does it look?'' I asked.

He was blushing like hell.''Yah,Chaerin!Why did you drag me in here?!'' he almost shouted,Trying not to look at me.

''I didn't know if it's nice and I wanted your opinion.You're a boy after all.''He kept avoiding looking at me.''Jrieee~Jebal look at it!Tell me if it's nice!'' He took a peep.And another,and another.

''So?Describe it in one word.'' He gulped.''y?'' He said without looking at me.''Yup,it's what i'm looking for.Gomawo,Jrie!'' I kissed his cheek and pushed him out of the changing room.I had to admit that I knew it was a bit embarrassing for him since the underwear was pretty revealing...

When I was finally finished,I could see he was still blushing from what happened a while ago.I wrapped my arm around his and started speaking.''Jriee~Don't feel bad,jebal!'' He blushed again.''You know,It was a bit...unexpected?'' He tried to explain.''So?C'mon!You should be proud.You're the first boy seeing me with my underwear~'' I said and winked.He blushed EVEN more.I looooved that!

''A-Anyway,let's go to a cafe,what do you say?'' He suggested.''Sure!'' I said and we went to a new cafe.I ordered sour cherry juice and JR ordered a frappe.We were talking about random stuff when an intrensting topic came to light!

''So,JR,are you going to the school's ball?'' I asked.''Ball?I dunno...are you?''

''That's why I bought the dress and the high-heels!'' I said smiling.''Oh...Then,I will too.'' He smiled as well.

''Great!'' I said and drank some juice.

A few hours later,JR sent me home and I immediatly logged in oovoo.JinYoung was online.He called me.

''JinYoungie!!!'' I said smiling.''Annyong,baby~'' He said smiling.He was eating.''What are you eating,JinYoungie?'' I asked.''Kimchi.'' He answered while eating a mouthful.''Yah,you got me hungry...Be right back,I'll make some cereal.''

''Araso~'' He said and I went down to get my cereal ready.When I got to my room,JinYoung was still eating.

''What portion did you take?'' I was laughing.''I'm hungry!'' He defended himself.''Hey,JinYoungie,are you coming to the ball?'' I asked.''Sure.I wanted to ask you if you want me to pick you up.''

''Sure,no problem!I bought a new dress and high-heels.''

''Cool.Wear the underwear you showed me.'' He was laughing.''JinYoung!It was an accident!''

''Inci~dent!'' He teased.''TCH!Anyway,I bought new.It's pink phosphorescent with lace!From behind it says 'Enter To My World' '' I said smiling.

''Hope you'll show them to me.'' Aish,that boy.''If you want,no problem.'' I said.''Cool.'' He answered.

''I can also show you mine,It says 'Slide To Unlock'.'' He said and we both bursted into laughter.''Touche!''

I said laughing.''JinYoungiee,It's 1am.I really need to sleep!We have practise tommorow for the festival.''

''Araso~'' He said.''Goodnight!'' I was about to close the laptop,when he started singing.

''Baby good night

Sleep tight, good night

Then I’m dancing dancing

Dancing in the moonlight~''

''Aish,you...goodnight!!'' I sent him a goodnight kiss.''Goodnight,baby!'' And we finally logged out.

I went to sleep,but JinYoung started popping in my mind again!

''AISH!''