Because I'm Your Boyfriend

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sdpQLC_5gQ&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

 

 

Your POV,2 days later,Break Time.

 

I was sitting at a bench,waiting for Jessica.I was thinking of Donghae again,when she finally approached me.She was smirking as usual.She was also holding the photo in her hands,showing it to me.I smirked as well.

''So,Jessica,you thought of what you want me to do?'' I asked in an ironic tone,raising my left eyebrow.

''Sure...'' She answered.''Me too.'' I smiled again.''I also have a great gift for you.'' I showed her the photo Donghae had given me.Her eyes widened.

''Where did you get that?!'' She asked.''Why do you care?I just wanted to inform you that If you don't give me that photo,this one will be online by tommorow.'' I smiled.

She tried to grab the photo but I didn't let her.''Uh-uh.I don't think so...the photo please?'' I held out my hand.

She hesitated but she finally gave it to me.''Good girl.'' I winked at her and then left.I could she her hitting the bench and swearing.

After school,JinYoung approached me and suggested sending me home.There was a awkward silence,since I still felt uncomfortable after what I've done with Donghae.

Even though it would be hard,I decided to tell him everything.

''O-Oppa...'' I hesitated.He turned and looked at me with his eyebrows raised.''What is it?If you're calling me 'oppa' then you're not ok.'' He sat on a bench.I was standing opposite him.

''I did something...terrible...'' I tried to explain.He was looking at me confused.''I...kissed Donghae...'' I looked away,shuting my eyes.He was just standing there with his jaw dropped.''Y-You...what?'' He was trying to keep his voice low.

''I'm sorry!It was a big mistake!I feel so guilty!But I...I don't want us to argue!I don't want to break up!I'm so sorry....'' I hit my head.''I don't know what I was thinking!Please forgive me...'' I began crying.Suddenly,I felt arms around me.

''....I might be angry but...I can't just not forgive you,because I love you.I'll let it go this time.But if--'' I cut his speech.

''THERE WON'T BE NEXT TIME!I PROMISE!'' I said looking straight into his eyes.He chuckled.I hugged his waist and began crying again.

''Pabo...Stop crying.I'm just happy that you said it to me.I'm glad you say the truth.And if anything bad happens again,ANYTHING,you must tell me.You shouldn't be afraid nor shy,because I am your boyfriend.'' He was saying while caressing my cheeks,wiping my tears away.

I nodded.He touched his nose on mine and smiled.Then he touched his lips on mine.

He firstly tasted my lips,then deepened the kiss.It's been a while since I tasted his tongue...Since he kissed me so passionately...He was too good to me...Even after this,he still forgived me.

He was just too good...