JinYoung's Proof Of Love

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnJ38EBOSxY&list=FLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw&index=20

 

 

Your POV,1 week later,Seoul Park,8pm

 

I was going to the park.It was time to meet again with JinYoung after one month.I was anxious to say the truth.Did he change or would he start the same stuff again?

Before approaching him,I took a deep breath.''JinYoung...'' I said.He turned and smiled when he saw me.''Chaerin!''He ran to me and hugged me tightly.I didn't move.''I missed you so much...'' He continued.

I lightly pushed him.He looked at me with a hurt gaze.I looked away,since I couldn't bare watching him like that.''Um...here..sit...'' He showed me a small bench.

''...Thank you...'' I managed to say and sat down.10 minutes have passed and no word came out of nobody's mouth.Suddenly,JinYoung spoke and that wasn't the only thing that happened.

''Chaerin...One month now,I haven't seen you nor heard your voice...'' Suddenly Baro appeared with a big gift on his hands.He gave it to me smiling.On it was written a 'I missed you'.

''I couldn't bare living without you.Not a single day without seeing your sweet smile...'' He continued and Sandeul appeared with another gift,giving it to me.On this a 'My heart was broken' was written on.My eyes widened.

''The only way of seeing you was memorizing the times we were together...Our strawls,our hugs,our kisses...'' Then CNU appeared with another smaller box also giving it to me.Now a 'The memories kept me company' was written on.This made a tear roll on my cheek.

''Then,while thinking how broken I was,I remembered our promise...'' Gongchan then appeared,giving me a beautiful bouquet of red roses.There was a small card on it,saying 'Even if we fight,even if we break up,we'll always love each other.You will always be my second half.'.It broke my heart.

''This promise,reminded me how much I love you.How much I care for you...'' Ren appeared,with a cute cue with a pink bow on it and he put it on my head.

My jaw dropped.Ren was also in his plan?Then he showed me his palm.Something was written on it with black marker.'You're all I have in a world that judges wrong before it sees.'

''And finally...I wanted to tell you that one day,I,Jung JinYoung,will marry you,Kim Chaerin.'' Then JR appeared with a guitar on his hands,giving it to JinYoung.On the guitar there was a small piece of paper stuck on which a 'Come back to me' was written on.

He began singing a new song.The music was familiar.While JinYoung was singing,MinHyun and Aron appeared with a pair of small rose earrings and a heart-shaped necklace and they wore them to me.

They left and last but not least,came Baekho,with a big pink cardboard saying a big 'Saranghae' with hearts and stars.

All of the other boys appeared behind him,smiling.When the song was finished,he looked at me with his big black eyes.''Oppa...'' I said.No words could come out of my mouth.I couldn't believe what he had done.It was...a true proof of love.

''Chaerin...will you forgive me?'' He asked touching my hand.I smiled and a few tears rolled down my cheeks.''Nae,oppa.I forgive you!'' He smiled and started coming closer.Then he lightly kissed me.

I've missed his taste.His sweet and warm lips.But most of all,I've missed him.His presence,his hugs,his words,his smile...

All of it.I loved him and nothing could change that.Nothing and nobody.