Blue All The Way~

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=839DdUWbeLw&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

 

 

Your POV,1 week later,Hair Saloon.

 

''SO!'' The hairstyler said in a weird voice.''He seems kind of--'' I whispered to Bom but she cut me.''Shh!Rudeness!'' So I immediatly stopped.''Let's see then...What would SUIT you!'' His voice just kept getting creeper and creeper...

''First,the leader.'' I stepped in front.''Hm...Medium hair...Natural wavy...BLUE!'' My eyes widened.''WHAT?'' I almost shouted.''SHH!I SAID BLUE AND THAT'S THAT!'' He raised his little comb pointing my nose.''A-Araso!'' I said scared.

''Jose!Quick,Quick!Take this girl and make THIS!'' He showed him a photo.I was trying to take a peep but he wouldn't let me so I just showed him my tongue.Jose took my hand and lead me to a seat and I sat down.I was only staying because Jose was hot.Seriously.

He firstly examinated my hair.''Hm...'' He placed his comb on his cheek.''I'll dye them dark blue and also add you some extensions.'' He said in a tottaly HOT accent.''How long?'' I asked terrified.

''About...here.'' He pointed at the height of my chest.I took a deep breath and said.''Araso...G-Get started...'' And he began preparing the dye.

While he was dying my hair,my mobile rang.It was JinYoung.

''Where are you baby?Are you free?Wanna go out?'' I huffed.I had a good opportunity to go out with JinYoung BUT i had to get my hair dyed(-_-).

''Mianhe,JinYoungie...No can do...My hair is becoming blue-_-'' I huffed again.About 2 minutes later I got a reply.

''What? xD What do you mean your hair is becoming blue?o_O'' I chuckled at his silliness and replied quickly.''Me and the girls are at a hair saloon.I have to dye my hair blue.Right now it's being dyed...Get ready to face an ocean when you see me...Aish!''

''I bet you'll be really cute~Can't wait to see you!'' I smiled.''At night I'll be free.How about you take the boys and come to our dorm?''

''yeah!We'll be there at 10.'' I didn't reply,since i didn't find it necessary.About an hour later,Jose took me to those things which wash your hair (I tottaly don't remember the name) and he began washing my hair.Ohmygawd,that massage...

When I saw myself in the mirror,my eyes widened.''Ohmygawd.'' I whispered.''It suits you!Alright now for the extensions...'' He took some blue hair tufts out of a drawer.

I gulped as he stuck them on my hair.A while later he was finished.''Manific'' He said smiling.It was pretty cute actually but still I couldn't believe that it was ME with BLUE hair.''Oh,god,Oh,god...'' I was saying to myself.

''It really suits you.You look beautiful with blue hair.'' He winked at me.''Thanks...I guess...'' I said.*Well,now it's done* I said to myself.*Better go check the others*.I got up and thanked Jose for his work.

When I saw the girls,my jaw dropped.They were F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!Absolutely!Bom's hair was long straight and bloody red.Minzy's hair was all short -I mean SHORT- and purple and Dara's was one side short,one side long and kind of bronze.They were so beautiful.

''OHMYGAWD,YOU ARE AWSOMEEE!'' I ran at them.''M-Minzy!B-B-Bomie!D-Dara!UNNIES!'' I hugged them.They were also looking at me with their jaws dropped.''Omo,CL!Your hair is so awsome!!'' Dara said smiling.

''It rocks!'' Minzy added.''I'm speechless!'' Bom also said.We were all examinating each other's hair with our mouths open.

''Now,we really ARE idols!'' I said and we all laughed.''Now,time for your nails girls!'' Our manager said.''Whaaaaaaaat?'' I said huffing.''I don't like big nails!'' Minzy said with a sad face.''Me neither!'' Dara added and Bom nodded.

''Sorry girls,but you are idols now.It's a MUST!'' She said and we were off to the nails saloon.When we got in,a strong smell attacked our noses.I was about to faint from the strong perfume.''Oh,shot,I can't take it!'' I said to the girls and they all nodded.

''Alrighty!You're here!I couldn't wait to meet you,girls!'' A lady approached us.''I'll take care of your leader,CL.My sweet employes will take care of the rest!'' She said and pulled me in a big room.

''So,CL,what would you like me to do to your nails?'' She asked smiling.''To be honest,nothing...'' She chuckled.''I have exactly what you want!''

She firstly cleared my nails and then she dyed them with transparent nail dye and then she painted small red hearts on every nail.It was really cute and distinctive.I liked it.

''Ohmygawd,GOMAWO!'' I hugged her.''Hahaha,It was nothing!'' She smiled.''It's so awsome~'' I said smiling and then we got out.The girls' nails were similar,with different shapes.

After that,we went shopping.We had to buy more 'idol-clothes'.That's what I bought.

I bought many more.What?The manager was paying,so I exploited the opportunity!

Evil,aren't I?Anyway,after that we FINALLY went back to our dorm.It was 9am and about time B1A4 came to our dorm.I was so worried of JinYoung's reaction...