Tottaly Exhausted And Retarded

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKMlwJNjwl8&list=FLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw&index=5

 

 

Your POV,Next Day,Monday.

 

I had slept at JinYoung's place for 2 days in a row.We both had TOTTALY forgotten that we had school the next day and we were sleeping soundly.Suddenly,my phone rang.

''Yoboseyo?'' I said yawning.''Yah,Chaerin,were are you?'' It was uncle JaeJoong.''At JinYoung's.Waeyo?'' I asked.

''Because you have SCHOOL!'' He shouted.''What is school?Oh,wait...OHMYGAWD!'' I immediatly hang up and began shaking JinYoung to wake him up.''JINYOUNG!WAKE UP!'' I was shouting.

''What is it...?'' He said yawning.''WE HAVE SCHOOL!'' I shouted and he jumped off his bed.''Oh,shot!I tottaly forgot!'' He began getting dressed.Thank god I always have my school uniform in my bag.

We both got dressed,washed and rushed to school.We arrived 5 minutes earlier than our period started and we were trying to catch our breaths.

Since I changed my seat when we argued with JinYoung,the teacher didn't let me to change back,so I was sitting between JR and Ren-he changed as well to be next to me-.

I sat down and LITERALLY laid down.I was really exhausted the last three days.JR and Ren were no different,we were all sleeping.

I literally slept with a book on my face.Mrs.Choi got in and NOBODY woke me up!I was so freaking lucky because she said that we had a free day due to some 'teacher-issues'.I was still sleeping and without me knowing,Ren and JR were taking photos of me sleeping with the book on my face.

A little bit later,I woke up on my own.''What happened?Where is the teacher?'' I asked while rubbing my eyes.

''Today's a free day.Why in hell were you sleeping?'' Ren asked.''I'm really tired...'' I laid on JR.

''I can see that..but why so much?'' JR said.''I made love with JinYoung...'' I said without realising.''YOU WHAT?!'' They both shouted.When I realised what I had just said,I face-palmed myself.*Way to go,Chaerin.* I said inside my head.

''Shhh!'' I closed their mouths.''Seriously,did you do it?'' Ren asked with his eyes widened.''Yeah!I did it!What's the big deal?'' I asked.''It was too sudden and abrupt!Did he hurt you?'' JR asked.

''Aniyo.'' I answered while drinking some water.''How many times did you do it?'' Ren asked.''Dul.'' I answered.

''DUL?!'' They shouted again.''Will you shut it?!I don't want the whole school to know my private life with JinYoung!'' I closed their mouths for once again.

''Will you do it again?'' JR asked.''I guess so.'' I answered.To say the truth i wasn't sure myself about this,but I guessed that we would.

''Whoa..'' They both said.''Can't we just change the damn issue?'' I suggested and they both nodded.''I actually suggest we all sleep...'' Ren said and me and JR nodded.

We laid down and slept.It was one of the most peacfull sleeps I've ever done.When we woke up,nobody was there.It was 7am and all of the doors were locked!

''Seriously,didn't anyone see us?'' I said while trying to open the exit door.''How are we going to get out of here?'' Jr asked.

''Climbing?'' I suggested.''It's too high.'' Ren said.''Seems like we're staying here tonight...'' I said lowering my head.

''Let's just get back to sleep...I'm still sleepy.'' JR said and laid on a bench.Me and Ren nodded and laid down as well.

*I hope this night ends soon...i wanna go home!!* I said to myself while trying to sleep.Just when I was about to sleep,my phone rang.It was a message from JinYoung.

''Rin,where are you?I called at your place and your brother told me that you haven't returned yet.Where are you?Want me to pick you up?''  *If it wasn't you,I swear I would have killed the one who texted me.* I said inside me and began texting back.

''If you can unlock doors,then come to school.-_- Me,JR and Ren are locked up.We were sleeping and when we woke up,everything was locked.'' About five minutes later,I got a reply.

''WHAT?LOCKED?I'll call a locksmith and be right there.Don't sleep,araso?'' I didn't even text him back and I was waiting.20 minutes later,I could hear something coming from the exit.I quickly woke up JR and Ren,since I didn't know if it was JinYoung for sure and we all went there.

''Chaerin?'' I heard JinYoung's voice.''JinYoung!'' I said.''Did you bring a locksmith?'' I asked.

''Nae,he's right here!You'll be out in no time!'' And so we were waiting.10 minutes later,the door was unlocked.JinYoung came and hugged me.The boys were looking at him with weird looks -you know why- and I nodded at them to stop.

JinYoung sent me home and I explained everything to uncle,even what happened that night at JinYoung's place.''So should I wait for nieces and nephiews?'' He asked.I made a 'seriously?' expression and answered.''I took birthpills,genius.''

''One day,you'll forget it.'' He said smiling.''That day,we'll have condoms.'' I smiled back.

''Yeah,right!Don't come running to me crying 'I'm pregnant!I'm pregnant!',araso?'' What in hell was he saying!?

''THE HELL UNCLE!YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP DOING IT FOR A WHILE!YOUR MIND IS IN RUINS!'' I shouted at him.He just laughed.

''My little girl,I've been having for more years than you can imagine.It's like a hobby now.'' Why was I even listening to this?My uncle was oholic!I don't hate him but he really was!I mean,when the issue '' popped up,he was like a mister-know-everything-about-!

Oh,god,my family's retarded...Tottaly retarded.