The Competition Part 2

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pfwHR914oE

 

 

Your POV,Day Of The Competition.

 

It was almost time for our performance.We were after JR and the others.They named their group 'Nu'est'.Catchy name.Their song was named 'Face'.I LOVED JR's rap!

The awkward thing was that he just KEPT looking at me and I knew the reason why.After a while,their song was over.

''Great performance and strong voices!Everybody applause Nu'Est!'' The presenter said smiling.

''Alright now,next is B1A4 with their song 'Fantastic Baby'!'' And that's when we got on the stage.

We named our group 'B1A4'.It mean 'Be the one(1) All for(4) one.

The song started playing and we began singing.I could see 2NE1,BIGBANG,SE7EN,BOA and PSY watching us.I was soooo anxious!

Even though my rap wasn't as good as Baro's and CNU's,I managed to sing the rap parts.

When the song was over,I could see everyone applausing more than they did to the other groups.

YG's groups were applausing us as well!They hadn't do that to another group!

We smiled and bowed.We thanked everyone and then got down.

''An tottaly awsome performance,don't you think?Everybody applause B1A4!Not that they need anymore applause!They had twice than any other group!Hahaha...'' 

The competition continued.I hated Yoona's group,Girls Generation or SNSD.

It was WAY too cute for me to like or EVEN to watch.

Seriously,I could feel my eyes burning!

When the show was finally over,the presenter stood in the middle of the stage and said.

''Alright,everybody.In my hands,I have the winners' names.Only two groups made it.Only two groups will be YG's trainees.And their names are....Nu'Est and B1A4!''

I couldn't believe it.Noone of us could!

We began hugging each other and then we made a 'family-hug'.

My eyes filled with tears!JinYoung wipped the tears and both of us,Nuest and B1A4,got on the stage.

First,Nu'est would thank the crowd and the judges,then us.

''I really,no wait--WE really can't believe what just happened!We actually worked really hard on this song and we are so happy we were good enough for you to vote us!Thank you for everything!We won't let you down!'' I said and we hugged each other again.

Then JinYoung took the microphone and said smiling.''Thank you for voting us!We won't let you down and we'll do our best!'' I could see how those girls were looking at him but I didn't want to ruin everything so I just remained silent.

After all that,we all went out to celebrate our victory!We didn't want to go to clubs and stuff,so we just went to a park with some beers.

''Cheers,boys!'' I said smiling.''To a successful debut!'' Sandeul said.

''To a successful debut!'' We all repeated.We stayed out untill about 3pm.JinYoung sent me home.

I was pretty drunk to say the truth.Just a few houses before mine,he began kissing my neck and touching my hips and above my again.He gave me some love-bites.

When we were finally home,I pushed him and gave him a peck saying.''Don't you think that just because I'm drunk,you're going to get me so easily.'' I winked at him and then got in.I checked my self on the mirror and saw the big blue-black mark he did on my neck.

''Aish,JinYoungie...It's too big!'' I was too tired to put anything on it so I just took my clothes off and slept with my underwear.