JinYoung Meets The Boys

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZK4spFTMnU&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

 

 

Your POV,Monday

 

After what those boys did for me,I started feeling better.I was at school with JinYoung.Suddenly I saw JR and Ren entering the classroom.I smiled.''Chaerin?Who are you smiling at?'' JinYoung asked.''JR!Ren!'' I shouted and they turned at me.They smiled and started coming towards us.When they came,I hugged them tightly.''What are you doing here?'' I asked.We just moved here.'' JR answered.''Are the others here as well?''

''Nae,but in different classrooms.''Ren answered.''So,where are you guys sitting?I can see that half of the girls here are looking at you smiling.'' I said winking at them.

''Not intrested.'' They both said at the same time and we all laughed.''Yah,Rin,can I sit next to you?'' Ren asked.''Sure!'' He placed his bag on the seat.

''Mehrong,JR.'' he said to JR,showing him his tongue.''Aish,you...Where am I sitting?'' An idea popped in my mind.''You can sit there!Next to Yejin.Don't worry she has a boyfriend.'' I winked

''oh,Gomawo,Rin'' He said and went to sit there.''Um,Chaerin?Do you know these guys?'' JinYoung asked.''Obviously?'' I answered.

He didn't seem pleased with my answer.''From?'' He asked again.''Um...not really sure if i want to tell you the story...You'll start yelling at me...'' I said.''Tell me.I promise i wont yell at you.'' I took a deep breath and explained what happened that night.

''WHAT?!'' Yeah,I knew it.''SHHH!'' I shouted closing his mouth with my palm.''They rapped you?!'' Aish,that boy...''Did you EVEN pay ANY attention to what I was saying?They didn't me!!!JR and the others saved me!'' I explained.''Who 'others'?!''

''Ren,Baekho,Minhyun and Aron.The boys who saved me!'' I said face-palming myself.''And they're your friends?'' I nodded.''Oh...''

''Rin,Look at this!'' Ren called my name.

''What is it,Ren?'' I said and looked at what he had sketched.''It's you.You're the only girl I like having as a friend so that's a gift from me to you~'' He said.

''Gomawo,Ren,It's beautiful but...I don't have long hair.'' I explained.''I know'' He said.''It's how i imagine you before...um...you know.'' He explained.''Oh,he knows,don't worry.'' JinYoung nodded.

''Rin,don't cut your hair again.I'm sure it's beautiful long.'' You heard a familiar voice.''Aron?'' You turned and saw his beautiful smile.''Hi,Rin!'' He said.''What are you doing here?Don't you have lesson?'' I asked.''Ani.All of the teachers are absent.They didn't tell you?Nobody's coming today.We're free.''

''Awsome~'' I said.''So,we're going to Lotte World,are you coming,Rin?'' Aron asked.''Well...'' I looked at JinYoung.He nodded me telling ''Sure go.'' and I smiled at him.''Yeah,I'm coming!''

''Let's go then.''Ren said.''YAH,JR!STOP FLIRTING AND GET YOUR SKINNY HERE.'' He shouted at JR and we all laughed.''Look who's talking about skinny asses.'' JR said.''Mehrong!''

And then we went to take the others as well.