GoodBye

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHrw1WeW3SA

 

 

Your POV,Next Day,At home.

 

I was at home,watching a Greek comedy series,Constantine and Helen.I was laughing,when suddenly the door bell rang.I was still laughing at a scene but when I opened the door and faced Donghae,my smile dissappeared.

''D-Donghae...'' I managed to say.''Hey...''He said smiling.

''C-Come in.'' I showed him the way to the living room and turned the television off.''What were you watching?It didn't seem familiar.'' He asked while sitting down.

''It's a Greek comedy series.'' I explained sitting opposite him.

He lowered his gaze.His breath was getting heavy.''Um,I didn't actually came here for your answer...I'm afraid I know it...I just came to give you this.'' He took a photo out of his pocket.

It was a photo of Jessica kissing with a teacher and he was grabbing her tighs.

''I saw what she did with our photo and I know you don't want him to know so...take this.Show it to her and threaten her.'' He continued.

I took the photo,with my mouth open.''D-Donghae...I-I...'' I didn't know what to say.

''I also came to say goodbye...'' He smiled.''G-Goodbye?'' My eyes widened.He nodded.

''The only reason I stayed here,was you.I wanted to win you.But since I knew that I would never be the one you love,I accepted an offer...I'm moving to America tommorow...'' I couldn't believe it.Because of me,Donghae was moving.

''D-Donghae,ani!Don't go!'' I said trying to convince him to stay,but in vain.

''Mianhe,Rinnie...I have to.I can't bear seeing you with him...'' I didn't know why but I hugged him.I hugged him tightly,crying.He hugged me back.

''I hope I can see you again...one day...'' He said smiling and then left.I couldn't move.I was staring in space,trying to realise what had just happened.*Donghae is leaving?* I was thinking over and over again.I began crying again.

I didn't go out that day,i was just sitting in my room crying.I began writing a song.A sad one.

Even though I knew his feelings for me,I never wanted him to leave.He was special to me.

I wrote a song named 'A GoodBye'.

No matter how painful it is,

It's fine.

Because I'm going to see you now,

Because I missed you so much when we were apart,

After a little bit more time passes,

I will be able to see you again on that fluttering day.

The day when my lips will smile on their own,

Even If my heart hurts.

The day when I can no longer tell you I love you.

This fluttering day of farewell.

It's just that I'm happy when I see you.

I love you,I love you.

I sync up my steps and confess to you.

After a little bit more time passes,

I will be able to see you again on that fluttering day.

The day when my lips will smile on their own,

Even If my heart hurts.

The day when I can no longer tell you I love you.

This day of farewell makes my heart flutter like this.

There's no need to feel hurt beforehand.

I love you right now,like this.

After a little bit more time passes...

I will be able to see you again on that fluttering day...

The day when my lips will smile on their own...

Even If my heart hurts...

No matter how painful it is...

It's fine...

Right now,at this moment,I'm happy...