I Think I Like You.

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Mn8tAeSLI (Greek again but cute isn't it?)

 

 

Your POV.

 

I was sitting at the living room,with JinYoung's scarf around my neck,smelling it.Suddenly,uncle JaeJoong entered the room.

''Bought a new scarf?'' He asked.''Hm?Oh,Aniyo...It's a friend's...'' I answered.''A friend's huh?'' He sat next to me.''The boy who brought you home after school?''

''N-Nae...'' I hesitated.''You know you can tell me anything,right Rinnie?'' He smiled.I nodded.

''Well...His name's JinYoung.He's my classmate...He was the first one who talked to me...the only friend i had and have...He always takes care of me...Today when I got to school I was all wet and he gave me his towel and his jacket.During the lesson,I gathered my hair in a bun because I didn't like it,but he got my elastic band and freed my hair.He said it was beautiful...Then,I was sketching him and he came and saw it.I felt so embarrassed so I hid my face and the sketch but he wrapped his arms around me and said that it was beautiful...I felt like my heart would fly away!We were sitting together and he also sketched me while playing with my hair...We also shared the same scarf...and he gave it to me...'' He smiled.

''One thing is sure.You like him,bunny.'' I gulped surprised.''I-I what?'' I asked.''You L-I-K-E him.It's obvious!''

''Omo...'' I said blushing.''And I don't think that he doesn't.I'm sure he feels something even if it is small...''He continued.''Just don't be afraid to show it.Never be afraid of showing your feelings.Don't mind the reply or the way the other will act.Just do what you want to do or you'll regret it later.Got it?'' He smiled.

''Gotcha,Uncle!'' I winked at him.

''C'mon it's time for dinner.I cooked kimchi,your 'korean favourite'.'' We both laughed.''Dongmin!!'' I shouted.''I'm coming Chaerin...'' His voice seemed sad.After dinner I went to his room.''What's wrong,Dongmin?'' I said and sat next to him.He immediatly flew into my arms and started crying.''Rinnie!!'' He said while crying.I kept him in my arms,rubbing his back.

''What happend?Tell me please.'' He signed and started explaining.''There are some boys a-at my s-school and they're making fun of me for being different...They threw me to the ground in front of Eunjung...They hurt me...look..'' He showed me his arm and his back.They were black.''Oh my god...who did this?'' I asked.''Their names are Minho,Jaesuk and Daebak.''

''You'll show them to me tommorow when I get you to your school,araso?'' 

''Araso...'' About 20 minutes later,after putting Dongmin to sleep,I asked uncle JaeJoong to help me dye my hair.

''So,you're going back to your natural color?'' He asked while preparing the hair dye.

''Just for a while.'' I answered.3 hours later we were finished and my hair looked like that.

Just a little bit shorter.''I like it'' He said.''Praise the creator of this beauty.''

''My umma'' I said and we both laughed.''Seriously I love your natural hair.'' He said.''Hey,uncle...how should I confess to JinYoung?'' I asked.

''What's that out of the blue?You've been thinking about this this whole time,bunny?''

''J-Just a bit.'' I answered lying.''Huff,Huff...Anyway.Don't exactly confess...Try to show it first. as well,show him that he can be free with you.Hug him.Show him your sadness or angrer or ever your jealousy.BUT be careful.DO NOT show him clear FRIENDSHIP.Or you'll end up being friendzoned.Araso?''

''Hm...I got it...Gomawo.Should I try calling him 'oppa'?'' I asked.''Avoid it.It doesn't suit you.Show your difference.Call him 'JinYoung' or 'JinYoungie'.''

''A-ha...'' Then he continued.''And an awsomely awsome idea just popped in my mind!Bring him here tommorow after school.I have a plan....''

''HOW IN HELL AM I GOING TO BRING HIM HERE?!'' I almost shouted.

''HOW IN HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!Find a bloody excuse!You're still a rookie!The SIMPLEST!Ask him to study with you!Yah,you little...'' He huffed.

''Oh,yeah...How come I didn't think of that?'' I placed my fingers on my chin.

''I still need to teach you a few things...Anyway,time for bed,missie.Off you go.''

''Alright,alright mister-know-it-all!''

''Wait for the time you're gonna ask about .'' He winked.''WHO TOLD YOU I'M GOING TO ASK ABOUT THAT?!'' I shouted.''Oh,you will.Trust me.Go to sleep now!Goodnight,bunny.'' He kissed my forehead.''Goodnight,uncle...''

While I was lying on my bed I was thinking about random stuff but JinYoung just kept popping in my mind!

*I think I like you,dump*