Blackout

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRpMqq_KrGM&list=FLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw&index=36

 

 

Your POV

 
 
 
It's been 2 weeks since we returned from the trip.It might sound weird but even after what happened between me and JinYoung,we still were not a couple.-Yes,i'm serious-Today,after school,I set my uncle's plan into action.
 
''JinYoung!'' I shouted.He turned and smiled.''Yes,Chaerin?''
 
''W-Would you mind coming by my place to help me with my homework?'' I asked hesitating.
 
''Sure!I'd love to.Let's go.'' He asnwered and took my hand.I gulped and started walking to my place.
 
When we got in,nobody was there.*I wonder what in hell his plan is...* I said to myself.We were studying and seriously i couldn't understand a single word.About 3 hours later i broke the homework-time.
 
''Um,I-I'll be right back.I'll bring some juice''
 
''Araso.'' I smiled and got in the kitchen to get the juice.
 
Then suddenly,the lights went out!I was always afraid of the dark,since I was a little child.I screamed and hid myself in my knees.''CHAERIN!'' JinYoung shouted.''ARE YOU OK?!'' He started coming towards me.I don't know why I but a word slipped out of my mouth.''OPPA!'' I called out crying.''IT'S OK,I'M ALMOST THERE!'' He shouted.
 
''Oppa...oppa...'' I could hardly breath.''I'm here!'' He said and hugged me.''Come here,it's ok.''
 
''Oppa...I-I'm kind of af-fraid of the d-d-dark...''I said while hidding in his arms.''Don't worry,I'll protect you!I promise,araso?''
 
''Araso!''He hugged me tighter.Then suddenly the door opened.''Chaerin?'' I heard uncle JaeJoong's voice.
 
''Uncle?'' I said.''Yah,not again...Another blackout?Gimme a break!'' He was swearing.''Oh,we've got company?''
 
''A-Annyonghaseyo,sir.'' JinYoung said while holding me.Uncle lighted a candle.''Nice to meet you.'' He lighted all of the other candles.''The light wont be back for at least 2 hours.''
 
''Well,s-since you're not alone,seems like i can go home now...'' JinYoung said.*What kind of PLAN is this?* I thought.
 
''No can do,little boy.It's almost night.If something happens to you,then we are going to be responsible.'' Uncle said.
 
''T-There is no problem,sir!Seriously I--'' Uncle cut his speech.''Nooo.You'll stay here tonight and that's that.''
 
''STAYING HERE?!'' We both shouted.''Aha.Is there any problem?'' We looked each other.''I'll take that as a no.Now both of you go take a shower.''
 
''Um...I don't really think that I can have a shower here...I-I mean--''
 
''You think I'm going to let you touch my little niece,without having a shower?'' Uncle JaeJoong said and showed him the way to the shower.I got him some towels.While I was waiting for my turn,I was chatting with some friends from Greece via Facebook.
 
Then suddenly,JinYoung got in the room.''Oh,are you fi--NISHED?!OHMYGAWD.'' He was shirtless.I quickly covered my face.''What's wrong?'' He asked.''PUT SOMETHING ON!'' I almost shouted.I had TOTTALY forgotten that i was talking via camera with my best friend from Greece and she was listening ALL this-She did know some Korean-.
''That's how i usually get out of the shower.'' He answered.''YOU ARE AT A GIRL'S HOUSE!'' I shouted.''You know you like it~'' He winked at me.''JINYOUNG!'' I shouted.
 
JinYoung's POV.
 
She was so funny and SO red.But seriously I didn't do it on purpose.I am used in getting out of the shower shirtless.
''Yah,shh.Just go bath already.'' I said and got her up from her bed and sat there instead of her.
''YOU BETTER WEAR CLOTHES WHEN I GET BACK!'' She shouted.''Well,I won't say the same for you.'' I answered while logging in my facebook.''JINYOUNG!!'' She shouted again.
I was laughing.Suddenly I heard a voice coming from the laptop.
''Um,Christie?'' She was speaking Greek.I responded in English hopping that she knew English.
''If you mean Chaerin,she just went to take a shower.Is Christie her real name?'' I asked.''Yeah,her Greek one.Whoa,wait...Who are YOU?'' She asked.''And what are you doing at her place at...8pm?AND SHIRTLESS?!''
I laughed.''I'm a friend of her,something happened and I'm sleeping here tonight and sorry AGAIN for the shirt,I just got out of the shower.''I said.
''Oh...ok.Oh,almost forgot.My name's Ann.''
''Nice to meet you,Ann.'' I waved."Me too....JinYoung,right?That's the name she kept shouting.'' We both laughed.''Right,JinYoung.''
''Cute room she made without me~'' She said.Her room was pretty cute actually.''Yeah,it's pretty cute.''