Library Kiss

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA9VdXSsneo&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

 

Your POV,Next Day,Poetry Period.

 

The whole class was at the library,looking for good poems or quotes for the poetry lesson.

I was looking for Oprah Winfrey's quotes,since I find them wise and cool at the same time.

While I was looking for them,I felt arms around my waist.''JinYoungie?'' I said.

He kissed the back of my neck.''What are you looking for?'' He asked.''Oprah Winfrey's book with quotes...'' I said.

''Bingo!'' I had found it but the shelf it was on,was too high for me to reach,even though i'm 1,68 cm.

JinYoung reached it for me.''Here,baby.'' He said and gave it to me.

''Gomawo,JinYoungie!!'' I smiled.I opened it and starting reading her awsome quotes.Suddenly,JinYoung pushed the book and touched his nose to mine and smiled.''JinYoungie,I must find a good quote,don't disturb me.'' I begged him.

''I have a good one for you.'' He said. ''A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.Ingrid Bergman.'' He smiled and kissed me.I could feel him smile,while kissing,so I smiled as well.

Even though ALL these happened we STILL were not a couple. 

''You,use this.I have a better one!'' I said and cleared my throat.''For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. Judy Garland.''

''Touche.'' He said and kissed me once more.''Aish,just leave.You keep disturbing me!'' I almost shouted.''You know you like it~'' He said and gave me one peck.Then he left.*Aish,you...*

I saw Ren looking at Oscar Wilde's quotes and I approached him.''Renie~'' I said with a cute voice.He looked at me and smiled.''Annyong,Rin.What are you reading?'' He asked.

''Oprah Winfrey quotes.'' I smiled.''Wise woman.'' He winked.''Isn't she...'' We were sitting together,studying the quotes.''Hey,Renie...you're a man,so I need your help...''

''Sure ask whatever you want.'' I gulped and talked.''Well...what does it mean when a boy and a girl like each other and the boy really likes the girl and they have kissed each other a lot of times but...still are not a couple?'' He put his book down.''Who is it?'' He asked.''Isn't it obvious?'' I asked.

''Just wanted to be sure.Well,usually I would say that he still hadn't made up his mind,but in this situation...He tries to find the right time to ask.He wants it to be perfect,so he won't just ask it a regular day.'' He explained.

''Oh...you think so?'' He raised his eyebrows.''90%'' I huffed.

''You mustn't worry.It ruins your skin.'' We both laughed.''Aish,Rennie!!''

''It's fun teasing you,y'know!'' He smiled.''Renie...I've never seen you smile or laugh with anyone else exept me and the guys...why's that?'' I risked asking.

''I don't actually have a reason but...you are all special to me.You're the only ones who understand me and make me feel comfortable.Especially you.You are the only girl I like having as a friend.You're like my little sister.'' He explained.

''I never knew I was THAT special to someone!'' I said smiling.

''Never say never,huh?'' He high-fived me.

''Yup!Aish,i will die if i won't ask...It's dyed,right?'' He laughed.

''Nae.'' He answered.''What's your natural?'' I asked.He took a photo out of his pocket and showed me.

''Omo,soooo cute!!!'' I almost shouted.''But why do you keep it in your pocket?''

''Because mum likes showing it around,so i took it.It's embarrassing,you know!'' He explained.

''Waeyo?!I LOVE IT!'' I hugged him tightly.''I don't.'' He made a sour expression that made me laugh.

''Hahaha,aish,pabo Rennie!!''