Aish That Boy...

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqWV6vSl4z8&list=PLh74MrEyqGz7U2-Jjmb46BnNMSUd_7zFd&index=23

 

 

Your POV,Next Day.

 

I woke up in JinYoung's arms.I rubbed my eyes and when I finally opened them,I saw JinYoung looking at me smiling.I chuckled.

''What are you looking at?'' I asked laughing.''You sleeping.You're so angelic...'' He kept smiling.

''Aish you....'' I said in a low,sleepy voice and then hid myself in his arms again,trying to get back to sleep.He began tickling me saying.''Yah,pabo,wake uuuup!You slept enough!It's 11am.Come oooon!''

''Yah,just let me sleep!I'm exhausted...'' I hit his hands.''Did i exhaust you that much?'' he asked teasing.''Yeah,you did...So let me sleep.'' I answered trying to sleep again.

''Aniyo,I won't.'' He raised me in the air.''You'll come down with me for some breakfast.''

I couldn't even keep my eyes open so I was just sleeping in his arms,as he was getting me to the kitchen.''Will you or not wake up?'' He asked in a serious tone.''Ani~yo...'' I answered with my eyes closed.

''Ok,then...I'll just throw you down.'' He said and proceeded throwing me down and that made me open my eyes wide and wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist tightly.''YAH!JINYOUNG!'' I shouted and he began laughing.

He bursted into laughter.''WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!'' I hit his head with my left hand,still holding myself onto him.''You were so funny.I knew you would wake up,that's why I did it!'' He defended himself,laughing.

''WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I HAD FALLEN?'' I shouted again.He grabbed me and let me down.''I...would laugh harder!'' He tapped my head but I lightly slapped him.

''Stil slapping me?'' He smirked and held my hands.''You deserve it!'' I defended myself.''You would laugh harder?SERIOUSLY?!'' I kept shouting.

''Yah...'' He pulled me closer to him.''You really get angry easily?I'm just teasing you,pabo!'' He chuckled and then gave me a peck.I don't know why and how but even if I was FURIOUS with him,with just one kiss he could make me forgive him.I HATED THAT!

I turned my gaze away in defeat and he laughed AGAIN.He just kept laughing!

''Come on now,let's eat some breakfast already.'' He pulled me to the kitchen.I sat down and he placed a disc with bread and honey on the table.He also put two glasses with orange juice.

We both began eating and when we were finished,I told JinYoung that I would clean up.He refused at first but I convinced him.

As I was cleaning the dishes,he was just making strawls in the house.''Can't you just go up and make the bed and gather the clothes on a chair?'' I asked.He suddenly stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

''Wae~yo?'' He said kissing my neck.''Because that's what you should do.Do I have to clean everything here?'' I turned and faced him.''And because I asked you to do it.Is that enought?'' I smiled.

''Nae,if it is for you.I'll be right back.'' He rushed upstairs.*Aish that boy needs to learn how a household really works* I said to myself,rolling my eyes.

When I was finished,suddenly the door bell rang.*Who can it be?* I was about to open when I remembered that apart from JinYoung's shirt,I was only wearing my lower underwear.

It actually wasn't that necessary to wear my shorts,since the blouse what quite too long for me,so I just pulled it lower and opened the door.

I saw a girl standing at the door,smiling.''Um,hi?'' I said.''H-Hello...Is JinYoung here?'' She asked.I nodded.''Yeah,come in.'' I showed her the way to the living room.She sat down and I shouted JinYoung's name.''JinYoung!'' He didn't answer.''JINYOUNG!'' I repeated louder.

''I'm cleaning,Rin.What is it?'' He shouted from the room.''Come down!'' I shouted.He rushed down.''What did something happen?'' He asked and I pointed at the girl.She became red,since he was shirtless.''Um,JinYoung..'' I pointed at his torso.

''What?You are wearing my blouse.'' He defended himself.''Is it the ONLY blouse you have?'' I crossed my arms.''Araso,be right back.'' He went to his room.

I sat down as well and smiled to the girl.*Who the hell is SHE?* I said to myself.''So,who are you?'' I asked.Yeah I couldn't hold it.

''I'm SuHyun,JinYoung's partner for the school's next competition.'' She explained.

''Oh yeah right,the competition.'' I remembered that I was Baro's partner.

''You are Chaerin,right?'' She asked smiling.''Yeah.JinYoung's girlfriend.'' I added as well.*What If I wasn't there and SHE came?* I said to myself again.

Suddenly,JinYoung came down and sat next to me.''So,did you girls introduced yourselves to each other?'' He asked.''Sure...'' I answered trying to smile.''Um,JinYoung,I came to give you this.'' He got a USB out of her bag and gave it to him.''It's the music.Now you can start writing the lyrics.'' She smiled.

''Oh,right!Kamsa.'' He smiled back.''So,I'm off then.Call me when you're finished.''She waved and got up.JinYoung got up and showed her the way to the exit.''Bye,SuHyun.'' He waved at her and then closed the door.

''So,SHE is your partner...'' I said fake-smiling.''Well,obviously.'' He rolled his eyes.

''Alright...'' I began walking to his room.''Where are you going?'' He asked.''To change.I'm going home.'' I answered and continued.''Wait,waeyo?'' He ran upstairs as well.

''Why are you leaving?'' He asked with a sad tone and expressiong.''Because I have a home.'' I answered and continued wearing my clothes.''Come on now!You're jealous,aren't you?'' He smirked.

''Me?Jealous?Of who?HER?'' I laughed.''OF COURSE NOT!'' I answered laughing.''Yeah,right.'' He smirked.''You think I'm jealous?Ok then,jalgayo.'' I began walking down quickly.

''Yah,WAIT!'' He grabbed my arm.''WHAT?'' I asked.''Stop getting angry so easily!'' He pulled me closer and closed me in his arms.

''That's how I am.'' I defended myself.''Then maybe you should change like I did.'' He said.''If you don't like my character,why did you become my boyfriend?'' I asked angrily.

''THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!It's not that I don't like you!I love you and your character but just try to get less angry...'' He touched my face and kissed my nose.

''I'm going home.'' i proceeded to leave when he grabbed my arm again and hugged me.''Come on~Stay a little bit more.'' He begged.

I consindered it.''Just a bit.'' I answered and he smiled.''You can leave only when I am finished with you.'' He said and raised me again,kissing me.*Aish,again?* I asked to myself while he was undressing me again.