Fake Couple

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QpInkz9so

 

 

Your POV,1 week later,At school.

 

We were already at our 5th lesson,Computers.Mr.Kim had put me and Donghae at the same team.He was sleeping-seriously- so everyone did whatever they wanted.

Me and Donghae were watching funny videos.Even though he was laughing,I could see a sad face behind this mask.

''Dongie?What's wrong?You seem upset...'' I wrapped my arm around his.''Well...before coming here,I had a girlfriend...Her name's Jessica.She's also in this school.I really liked and still like her but...she dumped me...I really want to win her back but I don't know how...'' He seemed really sad.

''Hm...How about pretending to have a fake-girlfriend,in front of her,to make her jelly?'' I winked at him.''Good idea!Could...um...you be my fake-girlfriend?'' He asked hesitating.

''No,no,no!I can't!I'm with JinYoung and we don't have any more margins for arguing.Last time really crossed the line.'' I explained.He held my hand and began begging me.''Oh,Jebal,Rinnie!JinYoung won't learn about this!I promise!'' I began thinking about it.I couldn't just say no...''Ugh,araso!I'll do it!BUT no word to JinYoung.'' He nodded smiling.

''Gomawo,Rinnie~'' He hugged me.''Yah,No can breath!'' He quickly let go of me.''Aish,you...''

Later,The same day.

It was our first fake-date,with Donghae.We went to the park,following Jessica.She always took a peep on us and we immediatly held our hands or hug each other.

We kept doing this for 2 weeks.Suddenly,something changed...

''She's not looking today...'' I huffed looking at her.Suddenly,Donghae held my hands.

''D-Dongie?What are you doing?I-I said she's n-not watching.'' I gulped.

''Chaerin...I don't like Jessica.'' His words confused me.''What do you mean?'' I asked.

''All of this was a lie.I planned all this to...get closer to you,because...I love you Chaerin.I really do love you.I can't keep it inside anymore...You are my love...'' he lowered his gaze and then suddenly kissed me.

I don't know why but I didn't stop him.I returned the kiss.He deepened it,making it passionate.When we stopped,he asked me.''Chaerin,do you have feelings for me?Even minimum?''

I didn't know what to say.I was bitting my lips,trying to find an answer.Right when I was about to answer,he cut my speech.''Actually,no.Don't answer me now.Think about it.I'll ask you again.''

He gave me a peck and then left.

Everyday by then was harder and harder.I felt so guilty and uncomfortable with JinYoung.Really uncomfortable.One day,I was sitting alone at lunch time,trying to think what to answer.Then Jessica suddenly approached me.

''So,between two boys,huh?'' She said smirking.''What?'' I was confused.How did she know?''Why don't you check this out?'' She took a photo out of her jacket.It was a photo of me and Donghae kissing.

''Give me that photo!'' I strenched my hand to grab it but she pulled it back.''Uh-uh...i don't think so.Don't you think he deserves to know the truth?'' She made a fake-sad expression.''Don't you dare.'' I glared at her.

''What will stop me from doing it?'' She smirked again.''Waeyo?'' I asked.

''Waeyo?You are asking that?Because since you came here,you're the most popular here.The girl who looks different,The girl who is not skinny.The girl who invented that stupid game.You destroyed me.BUT this ends now.NOW I WILL DESTROY YOU!'' She said.

''ANI!'' I grabbed her hand.''Don't...I'll...do anything!Don't show this photo to JinYoung!Jebal!'' I begged her.She seemed to be thinking about it.

''Hm...everything?'' She asked.I gulped.''Everything.''

''Let me think about it...'' Then she left smiling.*Why am I such a fool?!Why did I let him kiss me?!I don't want to lose JinYoung again!* I hit myself.

Why did I just keep doing foolish things?I just kept playing with the damn fire!Risking my releationship with JinYoung for once again.Risking a releationship and a friendship...I can't get out of this without...losing someone...