The Lovely Duet

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw&v=IC4ZCsgD3S0&NR=1&feature=endscreen

 

 

Your POV

 
 
 
Two weeks full of practise,practise and practise.It was finally the competition day.
 
Seven teams had already sang their song and I have to admit,they were pretty good.It was finally our turn.I took a deep breath,since it was my first time singing to an audience.JinYoung could see that i was really anxious and held my hand.That made me blush reaaally hard.
 
''Hey,don't worry.Your voice is great.I'm sure we'll be the best out there!Araso?'' He smiled.''A-Araso!'' I answered.''And don't forget.Fighting!'' He did the 'fighting' pose for one more time and that made me laugh.
 
We got to the stage and I immediatly looked down to find my brother and uncle JaeJoong.When I found them i smiled and greeted them.
 
''Who are you waving at,Chaerin?'' JinYoung asked.''Huh?Oh,my uncle and my little brother!Right there!'' You pointed at them.
 
''Oh!Is your uncle Korean?'' He asked.''Half Korean half Greek.But he looks like a full Korean.'' You explained.''Oh'' He said.You laughed at his cute face.
 
''So our next competitioners,are a duet,right?They wrote the song together,music by Kim Chaerin,and singers Lee Chaering and Jung JinYoung.'' We immediatly stopped talking and started smiling to the crowd.
 
''And the song is called....'Only Learned Bad Things'.You can begin!''
 
And so we started singing.When we were about to end,we were singing a part in which we were in a pretty...'close' position.
 
Watch over me a little bit more,
 
Your faith and my efforts,
 
Will turn out to be the happiest ending.
 
Alright,now stop crying,
 
Stop now and wipe the tears away.
 
Yeah,isn't that better?
 
You're the prettiest when you smile.
 
When we were finished,the crowd was applausing and whistling.We bowed and smiled.Then,the principal came again and started saying things about us.''Woah,great work!You are a lovely duet.You were like a couple!'' We both blushed.''So if you want this lovely duet to win press.....''
 
We went down to sit.I sat next to my uncle and my brother sat on my legs.''Great job,Chaerin.'' Uncle JaeJoong said with a smile on his face.''Your voice is awsome,Rinnie!!'' DongMin said.''Was that boy your boyfriend?'' He asked.''Dongmin!'' I almost shouted at him.JinYoung was sitting next to me and I didn't want him to listen what my brother had just said.
 
''That's a shame...I really want him to be my big brother...'' He said with a cute face.You hugged him and said.''Yaah,you little one!''
 
Little i knew that JinYoung had heard it all and he was smiling.About an hour later,it was time to announce the winners.''And the winners are...Kim Chaering and Jung JinYoung with their song 'Only Learned Bad Things'!'' We jumped off our sits and started hugging each other but when we realised it,we immediatly stopped and blushed.We took our throphy and our photo.
 
After that,we went home.
 
 
 
Next Day,JinYoung's POV.
 
 
 
I was at class,waiting for Chaerin to come.It was raining outside and I was a bit worried for her.About 2-3 minutes later she finally came.She was all wet.She quickly came and sat down.
 
''Yah,why are you all wet?!'' I asked.''I d-d-don't hav-ve an u-u-um-mbrel-la...'' She said while shivering.''Yah,you...'' I said while looking in my bag,when i finally found my small towel.''Here.'' I said and placed it on her head.I also took my jacket off and gave it to her.''N-No,y-you d-d-don't have to!'' She said.''Yah!Wear it!You'll catch a cold!''
 
''Araso,a-araso!'' She said and wore my jacket.It was adorable how big it was for her size.