Does He Want To?

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfcUuBdo_DA&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

 

 

2 months has passed since me and JinYoung became a couple and everything was really good between us.It was almost time for our spring holidays.I was pretty excited,since we didn't have...'spring' holidays back at Greece.

I was out shopping with Yejin and we were at a cafe,chatting.

''So how are things with Baro?'' I asked while drinking some orange juice.Her whole face brightened.

''Everything is so awsome!He's soooo romantic!I really still can't believe we are together.How about you and JinYoung?'' I gulped.The truth is that I was concerned about one little thing...

''Everything's smooth...It's just that...I have some worries...'' I hesitated saying what I had in mind.

''What kind of worries?Cheating and stuff?'' Her eyes widened.''Ani!'' I immediatly said.She huffed in relief.

''Look...It's been a month now...Well,he kind of..I don't know how to put it...Touches me too much?'' I raised an eyebrow.''Where does he touch you?'' She asked.I gulped.

''He touches my hips,my t-t-thighs...right above my ...'' I turned red.Yejin seemed to be thinking.

''Hm...Well,it's pretty worrying but...Has he touched your inner thighs?'' 

''Well...not exactly but,kind of?'' I gulped again.''You think he...?'' I couldn't even finish that sentence.

''He might.He's a boy and he's at that kind of age when most of the boys do.Let's say he asks you to.What are you going to say?Do YOU want to?'' She asked.I wasn't really sure of what I wanted.

''I don't know...On the one hand,I'm pretty afraid of doing it...You know,the pain,my age and stuff...But on the other hand..I kind of..want to do it with him...BUT ONLY WITH HIM!I mean,I might like it...AISH,I don't know.'' I face-palmed myself.

''You know...It might sound hard but...You should talk about this with him.'' I skipped a heartbeat.

''WHAT?!'' I shouted.''SHHH!!!'' She closed my mouth with her hands.''Yaah!Why are you shouting?!I've talked about that with Baro!''

''A-A-And what did he say?'' I gulped again.''He said that when I am ready then he'll do something.If I don't want then he won't.And from what I know about JinYoung,he won't push you.He loves you,right?'' She asked.''R-Right...'' I lowered my head.''Then talk to him about it!''

''Ok,I-I'll try...'' I was so worried.I had tottaly NO clue how I was going to ask him about it.

 

JinYoung's POV,7pm,At his house.

I was at my house,waiting for Chaerin.She said she wanted to ask me about something and she sounded weird.I knew that girl was weird but that was TOO weird.

About 5 minutes later,she was finally at my place.''Coming.'' I shouted and rushed to the door.

''Annyong,baby.'' I said and kissed her cheek.''H-Hey,JinYoung.'' She gulped.*What's wrong?*

We went up to my room and she sat on my bed.She was avoiding looking into my eyes.I was standing still,opposite her.

''Yah,Chaerin.What's wrong,baby?What's worrying you?'' I said and touched her hands.She still wasn't looking at me.

''Um..well,look...It's been a while that things between us have become a bit more...I don't know the exact word...mature?And i'm a bit worried because...you might...and I...ugh!'' She hid herself in her arms.I kind of understood what she ment.

''If you mean what I think you mean,then you shouldn't be worried.I wouldn't do anything to you without YOU wanting it.'' I wrapped my arms around her.''To say the truth,I kind of want it.It's hard to resist you.BUT I want YOU to want it as well.So don't worry,araso?'' I smiled.

''A-Araso...JinYoung...thank you.'' She said and hid herself in my arms.

''Pabo...What do YOU feel about it?'' I asked.She gulped.''Well...I'm 50-50...I both do want and don't want...I'm not sure...'' I kissed the top of her head.''And when the time comes,I promise that I won't hurt you.'' She looked at me.''Really?'' She asked.

''Well at least I'll try to make it as less painful as I can.And I'll help you forget it as well.'' I smiled at her.''Kamsa JinYoungie...'' Then I kissed her.

''I promise that...sooner or later,I'll be ready.'' She said.''Take your time,baby.''