Love Again And Hurt Admirer

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwKc2qDOMSU

 

 

Your POV.

 

The day was boiling hot,so i had to wear the summer school uniform.I hesitated,because all of my cuts would be pretty obvious.I did,tough.I wore it.JinYoung came and picked me up.

While we were walking,i could feel that he was thinking of something.

''These cuts...are my fault...'' He said in a sad tone.''I'm sorry.I promised that i'd never let you do that again,but I failed.I'm sorry...'' 

I stopped him from walking and wrapped my arms around his waist,hugging him tightly.He hugged me as well and kissed the top of my head.''Let's go...'' He said smiling,wiping his and my tears away.he took my hand and we started walking to the school.

Everyone was looking at my cuts.I felt really uncomfortable.When I got to the class,Yejin and the boys ran to me.

''Rin?What happened to your hands?!'' Baekho almost shouted.''Not again!'' Minhyun shouted.

''Waeyo?!'' Aron said.

''Chaerin?'' Yejin said with a sad face.''Waeyo?'' I hugged her.''Don't worry,Jinnie.I'm alright.'' I whispered.

When I sat down,Ren talked to me.''Rin,waeyo?'' He said in a low tone.''Because...that's my way of bursting.'' I smiled.''Pabo...'' He patted my head and I smiled.

Jr didn't talk that day to me at all.He seemed hurt.

I knew it was my fault but I couldn't lie to him about my feelings.It wouldn't be fair.

*I'm sorry,Jrie.I'm so sorry.* I was saying to myself.*You know that I love you but,I just can't return your feelings...I'm sorry*

When it was finally break time,I approached JR.

''Jrie~'' I said and smiled.He tried to smile as well.''H-Hey...'' I huffed.

''Look,Jrie.'' I sat next to him.''I don't want you to feel ugly about what happened.Even if you said that you hated me like hell,i would still love you!You're my hero,remember?So you can't just leave me alone,right?'' I smiled.

''I guess you're right...'' He said.I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

''That's my hero!'' I said smiling.''Chiao~''

''Bye,Rin.'' I waved him goodbye.''Wait,Chaerin!'' He shouted.

''Yes?'' He touched my arms.

''Don't you ever,EVER do that again,araso?'' He said.

''My hero wasn't there to stop me...'' I answered in a low voice.He wrapped his arms around me.

''Next time he will.I promise you.'' He kissed the top of my head.He made me smile again.

I was glad we still talked like that.Things might be a bit awkward,but I still love him.I was sitting with Ren and Aron,chatting.

''It's almost Valentine's Day...'' Aron said.''Do you have anyone to confess to?'' I asked both of them.

''Aniyo...'' Ren immediatly answered.I laughed.''What about you Aron?'' He gulped.

''I dunno...'' He turned his look away.''Aish,you!Tell me who it is!I might be able to help you!'' I winked.

''Well...It's Minhoo...from A-2.''He hesitated saying it.''I KNOW HER!'' I shouted standing up.

''AISH,SHUT UP!''He closed my mouth with his hand.

''Oops...Mianhe!'' I smiled.He face-palmed himself and we all laughed.

''You two...This video is surely going to youtube.'' He said smiling.

''YAH!REN!'' We both shouted and he started laughing his off.Me and Aron looked each other confused.''Aish,you...'' I said and we all started laughing again.