Misunderstanding!

So What If I'm Not Korean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc2JaKvqZ8Y

 

 

Your POV,Later The Same Day...

 

About an hour later,the boys were finally home.We were still cleaning and decorating our dorm.I rushed to the door,took a deep breath and opened.''H-Hey boys!'' I said smiling.They were smiling but when they looked at me,their jaws dropped.

''Ohmygawd...'' JinYoung managed to say.''It's....'' he tried to say,not finding the words.''Awful,insane,ugly?'' I tried to help.''BEAUTIFUL!'' His smiled widened.''Really?'' I raised my left eyebrow.

''Yeah,Rin!It rocks!'' Gonchan added and all the others nodded.''Um,come in?'' I showed them in and they walked insinde.''Cute dorm.'' Baro said looking around.''We're still cleaning and decorating.'' I explained.

''Want us to help?'' JinYoung asked.''Oh,could you?Awsome!Ok,so CNU and Baro could you help Bomie cleaning the kitchen?'' They nodded and went to Bom.

''Gongchan go help Minzy with our room and Sandeul go to Dara,at the balcony.You JinYoung help me clean the changing room and put our clothes on,araso?'' He nodded and we all were off.

Me and JinYoung took two cleaning cloths and began cleaning the mirrors and the small changing rooms.

Then we began putting on our old and new clothes.''You bought new clothes?'' He asked.Yeah,I don't know HOW but he always knew when I bought something new.''Yup~The manager was paying.'' I chuckled.''You little evil fox.'' He teased me.

''So I am a little evil fox?Then what are you?'' I asked while wipping the sweat from my forehead.''I am the hunter,who hunts the little evil fox.'' He winked at me.*What the hell is wrong with him again?* I asked myself while chuckling.''Oh really?'' I asked and laughed.

''Well,yeah.Want to test me?'' He moved his face closer and raised his left eyebrow.''Sure,why not?It's not like you'll catch me.'' I and began walking backwards.''Then why are you moving away?'' He laughed.''Getting ready for our attack.'' I showed him my tongue.

''Then...START RUNNING!'' He began running towards me,so I began running away.I got in a changing room and tried to lock the door but of course he grabbed the door on time and opened it.

''Gotcha~'' He said and got in the room,then locked the door.He put me in a corner,blocking my way out.''Fox in a corner?'' He chuckled but I just showed him my tongue.

''So?'' I asked in an ironic tone.''Want me to show you for a third time?'' I knew what he meant so I just laughed.''Not here,JinYoung.'' I said in a serious tone.I really meant it!It would be awkward to do 'it' in the changing rooms,while the others were cleaning.

''You're right,I'm sorry.'' He kissed my nose.I chuckled.Asking sorry for something he didn't even do?Silly him.I touched his cheeks and gave him a peck.

''Why are you even apologizing?Silly,oppa~'' I began playing with his cheeks but he grabbed my hands and put them down.''Yah!Stop that!'' he said with an angry look.

I just chuckled.''Um,could you...'' I pointed at the door.''Oh,right!'' He unlocked it and when we got out,we found Gongchan and Minzy looking at us with their eyes widened.

Minzy covered Gongchan eye's saying.''You're still a child.'' I raised my eyebrows and tried to explain.''Yah!Ani!It's not what you think!Me and JinYoung were just playing a game!''

''Which one?'' She asked.''Catch the fox.'' JinYoung said looking at me,with his hands in his pockets,so I just punched his arm.''Shut up!'' I whispered to him.

''Y-You can stop ap-pologizing!Y-You two a-are a couple,you c-can do w-w-whatever you l-like!'' Minzy said with a bad poker-face.''MINZY-AH!'' I shouted.''OK,OK!WE'RE OUT!'' She grabbed Gongchan's arm and ran out of the room.I huffed.

''You are a disaster...D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R.'' I lightly hit his chest.He was laughing while moving back and front,back front.I began getting dizzy.''Just stooooop!'' I sat down.

''You really are silly~'' He hugged me.''yeah,you aren't!'' I hit his nose.''That's why we suit each other!'' We both laughed and then he kissed me.