Do I like you?

Friends Or More

-No One’s POV-

Hyesun sighed in frustration.

*Not another distraction when I’m about to start on my homework!*

She rolled her eyes before unlocking her phone to view the text message sent by someone who chose the right time to do so.

“Changsub?” She whispered to herself and opened the message.

CS: Hyesun-ah annyeong! Are there any homework assigned today? :p

HS: Nothing much was given today. Just complete the essay Mr. Lee assigned to us last week. Oh! Remember to study for the mini class quiz in two days time! I guess that’s all.

CS: Gomawo Hyesun-ah! I’ll need to complete my homework before my mum starts nagging at me again!

HS: Sure! I hope you’re feeling better! Coming to school tomorrow?

CS: Sadly… Yes. Hahaha! See you in school tomorrow^^

HS: Alright! :)

Hyesun felt a little awkward conversing with Changsub through text as the Changsub she was texting felt somewhat different than the one that sits beside her. The one sitting next to her in class felt a little distant as he seldom talks while the one she texted felt like another person who she was more comfortable with.

It just felt… different.

She ended the conversation and was about to lock her phone when she realized that there was still a unseen message.

“Daehyun?!” She swore her heart skipped a bit when she read his name of her phone.

DH: Ya! What’s the homework for today?

HS: Ugh do you have to ask me sooooo politely? Complete the essay assigned last week and study for the upcoming class quiz.

DH: Ain’t nobody got time to study for a quiz. Zzz

HS: Up to you, your results anyway. >P

DH: I swear you need to stop being the nerd you are! Just scan through them notes right before the quiz and I guarantee you an A! Relax, chingu-ya.

Hyesun blew at her bangs and scoffed. *What kind of unproven logic is that?*

HS: That’s what people like you think.

Hyesun didn’t wait for a reply and instantly sent another one.

HS: Don’t mind me Mr. Smartass, but unlike you, I have my homework to complete. Bye and you better stop bothering me.

She chucked her phone to the far corner of her study desk and started to work on her homework diligently.

She scribbled across the papers as she hummed along to the music that was playing through her iPod. Despite the frequent vibrations of her phone, she managed to ignore every one of it and focused on her homework solely.


After an hour or so, she was done with her essay. She read through it a couple of times before slipping it into her bag. Writing was one out of the thousands of hobbies she had after all, right? She had to make sure there was improvement in her writing or she’ll never be satisfied.

She did some stretching and cracked her knuckles before reaching over to her phone, only to see her inbox being spammed by Jung Daehyun. No doubt.

DH: What do you mean by ‘people like me’?

DH: Hey.

DH: ‘People like me’ study for their tests at the last minute but they are still able to top the class.

DH: Why are you not replying again?

DH: Why are you ignoring me?

DH: Hey hey~

DH: Are you ignoring me or purpose or what.

DH: Please tell me the nerd is not doing her homework.

DH: C’mon, take a break and talk to me will ya. I’m bored.

DH: Will you reply me if I tell you secret?

DH: I like you THIS much. :*

DH: HAHAHAHA I’m just kidding. You’re not my type.

-15 minutes later-

DH: I’m done with my homework.

DH: You done?

DH: Trust me, I won’t stop till I get a reply from you.

-Daehyun’s POV-

This girl wasn’t replying my text messages again. Do I really have to spam her inbox every single time before she replies me? Okay, I admit. I was already done with my homework. I was really bored and Hyesun was the only person whom I could think of then.

My fingers move at the speed of light across my phone, hoping to receive a reply soon.

After a solid 10 minutes of texting, I decided to let her complete her homework as I knew I was disturbing her, OBVIOUSLY.

I waited for 15 minutes before starting the routine all over again.

DH: I’m done with my homework.

*I lied.*

DH: You done?

*How much time to you need to finish an essay.*

DH: Trust me, I won’t stop till I get a reply from you.

I was going to type a new message when my phone vibrated in my hands, signaling to me that Hyesun finally replied me.

HS: Ya! What do you think you’re doing!? Why would someone send texts continuously without stopping? Can’t you just do it in one long text? Ugh do you have to annoy me every single time? It isn’t my concern if I’m your type or not cause you’re definitely not my type too. If you want to find someone to annoy, find someone that’s your type and annoy her for all you want!

I chuckled to myself at her reply.

*She’s kinda cute when she’s annoyed.*

I sat up abruptly and my eyes became twice the size it was as before. Did I just call her cute? Jung Daehyun, now is not the time for a new relationship when you’re not even over with your previous one! Hey wait, when did I ever say that I wanted to be in a relationship with that nerd? What is wrong with me?

I don’t like her, right? Do I…? Of course not!

I was actually flustered by my own thoughts.

DH: Hahaha I’m sleepy already. Goodnight nerd.

I chucked my phone aside and buried my head into my pillow.

-Hyesun’s POV-

I stared at the my phone, reading through every single text that was sent to me and it’s really safe for me to say that for a kingka like him, he’s really stupid and stupid. Can anyone even find a better word to describe him?

DH: Will you reply me if I tell you secret?

DH: I like you THIS much. :*

DH: HAHAHAHA I’m just kidding. You’re not my type.

*HAHAHA If only I was your type, things would be so much easier this way. You’re so annoying but you’re just my type.*

What? Not again, what’s up with me and this mushy stuff? I felt goosebumps all over my body.

Just in case I was too obvious with my feelings towards him, I had texted him back in a manner in order to show that I “hated” him.

Honestly, I would have been really frustrated if someone spammed me with messages like this.

They say that when you like someone, you’ll tend to accept him or her the way he or she is. Does this mean that I like him?

*No no no Hyesun-ah! You’ve only known him for a few months, don’t make conclusions that you like him yet! It’s just a crush or a minor admiration towards him. He’s the kingka anyway right? A kingka is suppose to receive love from everyone right? Yes yes yes. Stop jumping into conclusions.*

HS: What do you think you’re doing!? Why would someone send texts continuously without stopping? Can’t you just do it in one long text? Ugh do you have to annoy me every single time? It isn’t my concern if I’m your type or not cause you’re definitely not my type too. If you want to find someone to annoy, find someone that’s your type and annoy her for all you want!

I quickly texted him back. I meant some of my words somehow.

I received a reply within minutes and it was a reply that was unexpected.

DH: Hahaha I’m sleepy already. Goodnight nerd.

He must be lost for words right now. Was I too straightforward? Oh my god, I kind of regret not putting any emoticons. Should I just send one smiley to him now? Will this change his impression of me?

*I’ll let this pass since he’s cute.*

I covered my face with my palms and muffled my squeals.

I packed all my books into my bag and dived into my bed. I lied down straight while facing the ceiling and closed my eyes.

So this was how it feels like to have a crush? This was how it feels like to actually look forward to school just to see that specific someone?

I’ve always considered girls who go crazy over their crushes silly and I couldn’t understand until now. I mean, I used to think that it was pointless to cry when you get rejected as they are better people out there for you. I used to think that having a crush or liking someone was just a puzzle piece of one’s teenage years. I didn’t know liking someone would change you.

So this was how it feels like.

I felt my eyelids become heavier as I wandered off to dreamland.

*Do I like you, Jung Daehyun?*


Hello! It's me again 

It's finally Christmas!

Is there anyone who can't wait to celebrate the occasion? My family doesn't celebrate Christmas but I'm sure you guys will have fun! ^^ Have fun unwrapping all those presents :) I've always wanted to experience White Christmas but it's really a pity that it doesn't snow in my country. 

I hope i'll have the chance one day!


Since it's Christmas, I've gathered some of my favourite songs which will definitely enhance the Christmas atmosphere~ You guys may have already listened to these songs, but to those who haven't, do listen to them if you want to!

P.S Jin and V can sing really well. ♥♥♥ i demand more lines for them! :p

►TS Family did a Christmas Song Cover too: http://demfluffycheeks.tumblr.com/post/70689547717/tsent-family-untouchable-secret-b-a-p-feliz

You guys may want to check out EXO's Christmas Special Album :) All the songs are really good. I hope these songs will make your Christmas a more special one! ^^


Just wanted to add that if you think that the story is either too draggy or too rushed, don't be afraid to drop me a message or comment about it. :) I'll try my best to make this read a great one. I promise that there'll be more Daehyun and Hyesun interactions in the next chapter. :)


Just want to thank you guys for reading the story even though I'm always not consistent with my updates. I can't thank you guys enough. ♥♥♥

BUT

HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm just kidding. (Btw The Heirs is really awesome. ♥♥♥ I personally felt that the lead actors like Kang Haneul, Kim Jiwon, Krystal, Minhyuk and Hyungsik were outshined by the three main characters. :( The actors were all really good but I thought that the lead actors deserve some credit too!) Okay, I'm so sorry I got carried away. It's like 5am here, but glad that it's the holidays.

And once again,

Enjoy the last few days of 2013! xx It's been a tough year and I hope that 2014 will be a great and fruitful year, despite the fact that there'll be idol groups who will have members so much younger than me and I'm going to be a noona really really soon. :( lmao

Gosh the amount of GIFs and Videos in this update. I hope you guys don't mind!

GIFs do not belong to me, credit to respective owners. :)