07.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

Erica nodded slowly, keeping her position behind Jonghyun. Jonghyun stared at the tall sibling. He seemed too serious. He stepped closer to Erica, but she stepped back. "My...daughter.. don't.. you.. remember.. your.. oppa?" her father asked slowly. "Yah, appa! Why do you let this traitor come back!" Erica snapped. Jonghyun's eyes widened, he's never seen her this way. The tall man's eyes became angry. "I left for the same reasons umma had left!" he shouted at her. Erica let go of Jonghyun's hand and stepped forward. "Umma was a mess! This has nothing to do with appa! You were just a childish umma boy!" she shot back. She was breathing hard and heavy. "Minho oppa-- no, not even my oppa..you left me! You left me with appa by myself! Now I have to struggle for a job!" tears began to roll down her cheeks. "You ruined me!" She fell to her knees and wept. Jonghyun hurried to her side and squeezed her into a hug. "Yah, I'm here now, aren't I? Appa forgave me as soon as I apologized!" Minho screeched. "You may still be his son, but you're not my brother" she huffed. Jonghyun helped her up and led her to the door. He bowed quickly to her father before leaving. Jonghyun sat Erica down on one of the waiting room chairs. "Erica-ah~ Don't cry~ Jonghyun oppa is here for you~" he hummed into her ear. Her hands gripped onto his soft shirt. She cried into his chest shamelessly. Jonghyun her hair and patted her back. "Jjongie oppa's here," he whispered.

Back at the house, Erica finished up cleaning her face from those dreadful crying tears and met Jonghyun back outside. "You feeling better?" he asked. She walked up to him and nodded. He lifted her chin up and inspected her face. He gave her a warm loving smile and cupped her cheeks. "Good. You'll be ready to pick up Alex." He opened the door for her before walking over to the driver's seat. He let the engine wake up, then drove off the driveway. As they approached a stop light, Jonghyun glanced over at Erica. Her head leaned against the car door as she looked out the window. "Erica-ah~" he said, gently shaking her leg. "Everything will be alright~" He continued to drive on. He reached over to turn on the radio and suddenly an extremely slow song came on [Let's get it on - Marvin Gaye]. He panicked and started to rapidly click on the channel stations. Erica giggled quietly in her little corner. Jonghyun smiled, "Yah, it sounds good to hear you laugh." Erica looked over at him before looking away. 'She is so blushing~' he smirked to himself. They arrived at the elementary school where Erica spotted dozens of little kids playing on a playground. "We're here!" Jonghyun announced. He got out and helped her on the other side. He took her hand and laced his fingers between hers. Erica couldn't help but smile, it actually was a safe feeling. He walked with her to the playground, then suddenly all the kids poured over to him. "Jjongie!" they cheered. "Annyeong~" he smiled. There was a sudden bubbly feeling in the atmosphere. Erica tried to hide the drool forming on the corner of her lip. Man, was he the most beautiful human being on this planet. "I have a surprise!" Jonghyun said as Erica snapped back into reality. The boys and girls jumped up and down. "Everybody, meet Erica noona" he introduced enthusiastically. Soon, they rushed over to her side. Causing Erica to stumble backward. Jonghyun caught her back before any damage was done. She blushed before being hugged by at least four younger kids. "Woah, woah, woah! Save some room for Jjongie-ah~" Jonghyun scolded before hugging Erica as well. Erica giggled as his tanned and toned arms lifted her up. "Jjongie! Me too!" the kids began to say in jealousy. Jonghyun set Erica down and frowned. "Alright" he finally said after much loud cheering and begging. Erica sat down on one of the playground structures as she watched Jonghyun's fatherly side come out. She loved that side of him. It was sweet~ Suddenly, Alex came up from behind her. Erica jumped when she felt two little hands be placed onto her shoulder. "Yah!" Erica said, turning around, "Don't scare noona~" she laughed. She swung Alex over to her lap and hugged him. "Alex-nah, you had a good day at school?" she asked. Alex nodded, "Noona..." "Hm?" "Are you and hyung together?" Erica hesitated. 'What kind of kid was this?' Alex cupped her face and put his forehead on hers. Erica stared at him, trying not to laugh, knowing he meant business. "Noona, don't go for Jonghyun hyung."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe, my favorite gif of this cutie pie ~ I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed imagining it. C: