25.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

Erica took care of Alex before taking the bus to school. "Yah! Erica!!" Mikayla screamed, waving her hands like a frantic maniac. Erica put aside all of the stress and walked over to her best friend. "Yah! Shut up! You're so loud," she laughed. Mikayla gave her friend a tight hug then put on her backpack. "School's such a drag, neh?" she complained. Erica just bobbed her head and looked ahead of the crowd. "Why are you so quiet?" Mikayla said, her eyebrows furrowed. "Nothing," she lied. Mikayla stopped her and swung her around. "Erica-yah, don't you dare lie to your best friend. What's the matter? Did Jonghyun oppa do something?" Her eyes were cold and her expression was very serious. Erica brushed the hair out of her face and looked away. Mikayla sighed and let go of Erica's shoulders. They continued to walk in silence. "You know, I haven't heard from you in a while and this is what I get. The silent treatment?" Mikayla pouted. "Mikayla. You're my best friend, right?" "Neh~" "Then just let me figure things out first." "Figure what out? See! I knew something was wrong," she frowned. Erica sighed and sat down on a nearby bench. The brush of her backpack slightly moved her sleeves up. "BWOH?!" Mikayla blurted out, startling Erica. Erica looked at her friend with frantic eyes. "What?!" Mikayla stood, pointing at Erica's wrists which was circled around with a dark ring of lost circulation. Erica quickly brushed her sleeves down and bit her lip. "DID JONGHYUN OPPA DO THIS TO YOU?!" she screamed. Erica's cheeks turned a dark red, her eyes watering without control. Suddenly, everyone in the main hall was staring over at them. Mikayla looked around, "What? Mind your own ing business!" she said furiously. She grabbed Erica's hand and dragged her into the girl's bathroom for more privacy. "You better talk to me, Erica-yah!" "YES HE DID THIS OKAY? HE WAS DRUNK AND HE HURT ME." "THAT BASTARD... WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM-" "NO! DON'T YOU DARE TELL ANYBODY." "WHAT IF I DO?!" Mikayla screeched back. "THEN.. THEN WE WILL NO LONGER BE FRIENDS!" Erica replied hotly. Mikayla's eyes grew and her shocked expression only made Erica feel more guilty. "Mikayla.. I-I didn't mea-" "You better watch yourself, Erica-yah" she said before storming out. The class bell rang and Erica ran out to gather her things and rush to class. A girl, overhearing the conversation walked out of the bathroom stall and washed her hands. She looked at herself in the mirror and smirked.

 

____________________________________________________________________

Hmm~ I wonder what will happen next! Please comment your thoughts. ^___^ Kamsahamnida!