20.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

Things went much smoother once Mrs. Kim had left the airport. Weeks passed and the boys' love for Erica progressed. It was the night of Jonghyun's night-school performance. For extra credit, the person had to sing, dance, or act.

Erica got Alex ready, clipping on a bowtie and smoothing out his mini suit before prepping herself. She drove over to Jonghyun's university, where a line of people wearing elegant gowns and suits formed. She parked the car and pulled Alex out of the car seat. Alex grabbed her hand as they made their way through the crowd. "Ah, you can't cut!" the lady said to them. Erica pulled out two front row seat passes for the performers' families. They were waved in and soon entered a big stadium. "Wow.." she gasped in amazement. "Hyung performs here?" Alex asked, his eyes scanning the entire room. They quickly got seated and the rest of the seats filled in fast. The lights dimmed and soon a microphone was being tested. "Testing, one..two..Hello ladies and gentlemen!" the host announced. "I am pleased to present to you very amazing acts from my own students." After a long and boring introduction, the curtains opened and the lights were completely off. A boy stood alone, in the dimmed blue light. Suddenly, his body began to sway with the music. He danced perfectly with each swift turn and gesture. The audience watched in amazement. It was incredible ! After the performance was over, the audience roared with cheers. "Ladies and gentelmen.. LEE TAEMIN!"

After a bunch of incredible acts like; rapping, dancing, and singing; it was Jonghyun's turn next. Erica began to feel the butterflies as they pounded against her stomach as if trying to break free. Alex jumped in his seat, clapping his hands, waiting for his brother to show up on stage. "Kim.. Jonghyun!" the host announced for the third time. There was nobody in sight. Erica suddenly got nervous. Jonghyun had told her that he'd meet them there. As she was lost in thought, rushed footsteps echoed the stadium. Jonghyun, came out with a big smile on his face. He rushed to the microphone and waited to catch his breath. Through the microphone, his hot breaths could be heard by everyone. Erica wasn't sure if she should act upon it at all, since Alex was there and there was millions of people behind her; but she had to admit it was pretty damn attractive. Jonghyun finally grabbed the mic, "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm very sorry I took a long time. I was.. thinking about which song I should sing, after I wrote an even better song while waiting.." The crowd laughed. "Anyway, this is a song for one of my most prized possessions. This one goes out to you, Erica-yah~" Erica's cheeks suddenly burned a scorching hot red. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes while Alex patted her hand in comfort. Jonghyun squinted his eyes and searched through the audience. He finally spotted the very embarrassed and grateful girl he had fallen in love with. "Erica, I know it hasn't been as long as I had hoped, but you took my heart so fast that I could hardly breathe. This song, I wrote for you. I think, I love you.." he said. AWS~ went through the whole stadium. Erica' heart fluttered rapidly as she watched him make his way to the piano. A melody began to sing as his fingers touched the keys. His voice sang out a beautiful remedy, a cure for the butterflies in her stomach. She sank into her chair and gazed her watch on Jonghyun's angelic display. He was beautiful.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

this took a little longer than hoped. sorry guys ;~; this one is the opening of Jonghyun's true love for her. so stay tuned !