21.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

After the showcase was over, Erica took Alex backstage to meet his hyung. As soon as they spotted him, Jonghyun turned around with a direct gaze towards Erica. Time stood still at that very moment and nothing and/or nobody could ruin it. Her eyes were the windows to her very soul. She was absolutely beautiful. Jonghyun walked towards Erica as she fell into his arms. He stumbled back a little by surprise and then completed their embrace. "You did fantastic tonight," Erica finally breathed. Jonghyun smiled and kissed her forehead, "Only because it was for you, Erica-yah." Alex yawned sarcastically, catching their attention. Erica giggled and leaned down to match Alex's height. "Alex, how about we go for dessert. My treat~" "SOLD!" Alex jumped in excitement. The two laughed as he dragged them towards the parking lot. "Do we take separate cars or .." "Let's take mine," Jonghyun offered.

They entered a little cafe and sat down at a booth. "When do you have class tomorrow?" Jonghyun asked randomly as they were looking through menus. "Um, eight to three. why?" she asked, peaking her head above her menu card. "Good, we can go out tomorrow night then~" Jonghyun said happily. "What? Oppa, don't you have class?" He shook his head and smiled eagerly. Erica giggled, "What about Alex?" "Yeah! What about me?!" Alex butted in. "You can go over to Kai's house" Jonghyun responded quickly. Erica cocked her head to the side and stared at him. "What?" Jonghyun smiled. "You've planned this. I know you did," she smirked. "Yeah, so? Can't a guy plan out a date?" Erica shook her head and smiled. When their desserts arrived, the three played with their food. "Hyung, you have something right..." Alex poked Jonghyun's cheek with a dollop of whipped cream. Jonghyun glared at his sibling before smearing cake on his upper lip. "Hey! Don't mess around here!" Erica scolded them before Jonghyun took some of her ice cream and smeared it above her brow. Erica's jaw dropped, "Oh .. I see how it is." They all began to cake their faces with their dessert; laughing and smiling.

As they walked out, they became dessert monsters. "AHAHA Noona! You have chocolate cake all over your nose!" Alex laughed. Jonghyun chuckled as Erica pouted, "Alex-ah. You need a bath tonight." Alex stopped in his tracks, "NOOOOOO!" "YESSS!" Erica laughed. Alex refused to get in the car as they were about to leave. "Fine, see you tomorrow!" Jonghyun teased as he got in the car. Erica played along and sat in the passenger seat. "You think he's going to cry?" Erica asked nervously. "No way, he's too prideful." "I wonder where he got that from .." Erica smirked. Jonghyun took out napkins from his car compartment and began to gently wipe Erica's face. She stared at him while be cleaned off the cake around her cheeks. "What?" he smiled sheepishly. "You look ridiculous" she giggled. "Psh, you know you want some of this~" he smirked. "Yeah .. okay~" He pressed his lips against hers, leaving frosting on the tip of her nose. "Oppa! Stop!" she squealed. Jonghyun chuckled before kissing around her face, leaving traces of frosting. "You know you like it~" he teased. She refused to answer. Finally, the car door opened from the back seat and Alex sat down, pouting. "Fine, I'll take a bath.." he muttered. The two laughed at him. Jonghyun started the car and looked in the back before pulling out of the parking lot. "We'll finish dessert later," he whispered to Erica.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my lovely readers~ Sorry I've been on hiatus for a bit. I had final projects due, color guard things, school functions. I was a very busy bee > 3> But ! Tomorrow is the last day of school, and I will be all yours again~ This chapter's a little rushed, but who knows! Maybe you got a kick out of it. Let me know what you think in the comments below. Oh; before I forget! Did you see the Japanese ver. of SHINee's Replay? akldsjflaksdjlksadfj beautiful. Just beautiful. :')