29.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

After dinner, she helped Alex pack up his things for tomorrow. "You finished all your work?" she asked him as she folded his pair of pants. "Ne, I did at school" he answered. "Dress in your pajamas and we'll go, okay? I have to call my brother." She left Alex to change while she picked up her phone on the kitchen counter. She dialed Minho's number and listened for an answer. "Yeboseyo?" he answered. "Yah, Minho-yah. Can you come pick me up?" she asked. "Ne, I just got off work. Be there in a few." As she hung up, she heard keys jingling from outside. OH , she thought, running up to Alex's room. "Noona~ I fini-" "Shh," she hushed him. "Yah! Dongsaeng? You here?" she heard Jonghyun called out from the front door. There was much rustling before she heard him job up the stairs. "Noona.." Alex whispered. "Come on," she said, rushing him inside his tight closet space.

Just in time, Jonghyun had entered right after they squeezed in and closed the door. "Ale-.." he huffed with disappointment. Erica covered Alex's mouth softly and tried to breathe silently. She watched through the crack as Jonghyun fumbled through the room. "BEEP! BEEP!" honked Minho's horn. He had arrived in the parking lot just then. Crap! she screamed mentally. Jonghyun's feet began to shuffle out of the room and down the stairs. "Noona, what are we going to do?" Alex whispered, hugging her leg tightly. "Stay here," she whispered, tiptoeing out of the closet to reach the window. She saw Jonghyun walking out of the house and approaching the car. She watched as Minho got out and started talking to him. It seemed as if he were trying to explain what his purpose was there. She prayed that he wouldn't throw a punch at the boy. She hurried to text him, "Don't do anything! We'll sneak out of here." She continued watching until Minho raised his phone up then glanced at the house. Noticing, Jonghyun glared at him then ran back inside the house. "Come on! Let's go!" she said in a panic to Alex. She grabbed his bag and carried him out of the window. As she heard Jonghyun's steps coming closer in a hurry, she walked downwards, where Minho arrived just in time to help Alex down. "Erica-yah!!" Jonghyun shouted from the window. She didn't have the heart to look at his upset face. She continued climbing down and rushed with the two boys to the car. "ERICA-YAH!!" he screamed, rushing back downstairs. "ERICA-YAH!" he screamed again, this time running after the car. He broke down on his knees while they turned the corner. That was when she met eyes with him through the tinted window; she had started to break down too.