10.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

The next morning, Erica woke up already reminiscing about last night. She remembered the way she watched Minho eat. He ate a lot -- he must be starving. Erica sighed, she could feel the pity in her chest. But she had the right to blame him for all the pain he's caused. She kicked her bed sheets in frustration. Suddenly she heard a knock and immediately froze in her position. "Are you decent?" she heard Minho ask. "Mm~" Erica nodded. He walked in with bed hair and nothing but sweat pants. "Yah! Minho oppa! Get a shirt on!" she scolded him, covering her face with a pillow. He smirked and walked out. He came back in, his chest unexposed. "What? Are my abs too stunning for my dongsaeng?" Erica stuck her tongue out at him, "That's gross.." "So, Erica-yah. Who is this boy you are seeing?" he asked, sitting on your bed. "Neh? Nobody! I mean, he's Jonghyun oppa, but it's not like we're together!" she said, her words stumbling on to one another. "Yah, dongsaeng. Don't lie to me, I know you like him," he said firmly. Erica tried not to show any obvious reactions. "But you know, I don't trust him.." he continued on. "He seems suspicious. Where'd you two meet? At a cafe?" There was sudden embarrassment as Erica began to speak. "Um, well.. he's the brother of one of my, uh.. customers." "Neh? You're falling in love with your customer's family? Erica-yah! No way! Out of the question!" he scolded you. "Oppa, I know" she groaned, "I haven't done anything though! I swear to you." "Maybe you should just stay here for nights then," Minho said. "What? No! Besides, Alex needs me." "Alex as in.." "This cutie I'm taking care of for a while." "You mean Jonghyun?" he smirked with a crooked eyebrow. "Oppa!" Erica said, throwing a pillow at him. The atmosphere was very calm this morning. Erica felt a closer bond to her older brother, but she didn't trust him still. "Well, I guess you better get ready for school, dongsaeng. Neh?" "Neh." He left the room and let her change. Once she was rushing to put her shoes on, Minho approached her, "Erica dongsaeng." "Yes, oppa?" "Remember to be careful of this guy, okay? Promise me." "I promise, oppa" she said, rolling her eyes. She rushed out the door and caught the bus to school.

"Erica-ah!~" she heard Mikayla shriek as she arrived. A sprinting Mikayla approached her. "Are you with Jonghyun oppa yet?" she asked. "No," Erica said simply as she exchanged books into her locker. "Bwoh?! Why not !" Erica hushed her friend and pulled her aside. "You know it's not good for me, or my job..stop thinking otherwise!" Mikayla bopped Erica on the forehead. "Yah! What was that for?!" "You know you like him. Aish, why are you in denial ?" Erica rolled her eyes, "Enough of this. I'm going to class." She walked quickly and ended up stumbling into class. Eyes stared at her as she entered the room. 'Aish..' She took a seat in the back and opened her binder. Blank paper? Might as well doodle. She started to draw random shapes and images. "What is this, ah?" Mikayla asked, arriving to class and sitting behind her. Erica jumped, "You scared me!" "Kekeke~ Why haven't you written Jonghyun oppa's name yet?" she asked. She growled at her, "Stop! I can't be with him!" She said it a little too loudly because all eyes were on her again. Erica's cheeks burned as she looked back down and sunk into her seat. "Where are you going after school today?" Mikayla whispered. "Work." "Ee~ you can see oppa~" she teased. Erica became furious, "Mikayla! Stop it!" "Bwoh? What am I doing?" she said, batting her eyes as if she was innocent. Erica groaned. This was going to be a long day.

Later at lunch, Erica and Mikayla sat in the cafeteria. "Okay, okay. I give up. I won't pester you any longer," Mikayla frowned. Erica smiled weakly, "Thank you!" "Erica noona! Erica noona!" a voice called out. You turned around to see little Alex  running towards you. "Yah! Alex-ah? Why are you here?" she asked with a big smile on her face. "Hyung picked me up early~ he said we were going to deliver lunch to you!" he giggled, hugging her around her neck. "Aw~ He's so cute!" Mikayla squealed. "Wait, where's Jonghyun oppa?" Erica asked. As soon as she did, Jonghyun appeared behind her. "Surprised?" he asked. Mikayla began to drool. Erica kicked her under the table before smiling at Jonghyun, "Oppa, what are you doing?" "Lunch~ I had some free time, so I decided to make lunch for you. After all, when I was in school like this, the cafeteria lunch was disgusting" he shuddered. Erica giggled, "Thank you oppa." He handed her a paper bag which smelled amazing. "Go ahead open it," he urged. Mikayla continued to drool in the corner. Erica opened up the bag to find a riceball shaped as a girl that resembled her. Erica began to laugh, "Oppa, this is so sweet." "Super sweet~" Mikayla said dreamily. "Noona! Can I have that?" Alex asked, pointing to the side dish of heart shaped candy. "Neh~ Go ahead." Alex eagerly took some. "Alex-yah! Let Erica noona eat" Jonghyun scolded him. "No, it's okay oppa. Thank you though," she said, leaning over to kiss his cheek as a thank you. "Well, I guess you better eat quickly. Come on, Alex. Noona's got class soon," Jonghyun said, getting up to leave. Suddenly, everybody went quiet. They all looked around to see girls drooling over Jonghyun. "Dude, he is so~ fine.. oh my god. Am I drooling?" Erica heard someone whisper. A sudden pang of jealousy hit Erica's chest. "Well, I guess I'll be going. Come on, Alex-yah." He picked up his younger sibling and they waved goodbye to her as they left. "Ugh, Erica-nah. Give me some of that riceball!" Mikayla said, reaching for her lunch. "Hey! You have your own!" Erica said, quickly swiping it out of her reach. Mikayla pouted, "Not fair. You get a fine boyfriend and good lunch?" Erica blushed. "I told you, he's not my boyfriend!" "If you don't say yes, I will~" Erica shook her head, "Aish. You are so irritating sometimes. What happened to not talking about this anymore, neh?" "Psh, yeah right. After you kissed him like that!" "Kissed him like what?!" "You kissed him on the cheek! That's HUGE!" "Aish.."

The final bell rang after such long lectures from last class. Erica walked out to the parking lot and waved goodbye to Mikayla as she made her way to Jonghyun's car. He rolled down the window and peaked his head through. "Have a good day today?" he asked with a bright smile. "Oppa, I'm tired" she whined. She reached for the car door when Jonghyun drove a few feet away. She stomped her foot, "Jonghyun oppa! This is not funny!" She walked over and the same deal happened. Erica groaned. "Fine, I'll call Minho oppa. See you later, Jonghyun-ah." she said. She walked back up the stairs in search of a pay phone when Jonghyun got a good grasp of her arm. He pulled her with a little too much force and Erica ended up barely an inch away from him. Their eyes met and Erica slowly glanced away. "Erica-yah..Why do you do that?" he pouted. "Do what?" she said, looking over to her right. Jonghyun moved to match her gaze, still the same distant apart. "Erica noona~" he whined, immitating Alex. "Do you like Jonghyun oppa?" Erica stared at him, staring deeply into his eyes. "Jonghyun oppa.." she breathed.