26.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

Erica was trying hard to stay focused in history class when a familiar face tapped her on the shoulder. "Oh, it's you, Minh-ah." Erica sighed. "Annyeong, Erica~ Why so sad?" she asked. "I'm not sad," Erica lied. "Oh, well talk has been going around that you and Mikayla aren't on speaking terms. Would you like to sit with me at lunch?" she asked nicely. Erica smile and accepted the offer. Company wouldn't be so bad.

At lunch, Erica found Minh at the lunch table. To her surprise, the most good-looking and charming boys at school were sitting with her. "Erica-yah! Come! Sit here~" she said cheerfully. Erica did as she was told and smiled nervously at the two boys sitting across from her. "Annyeonghaseyo~" Yoseob greeted her. Gikwang waved and continued to eat lunch. "Boys, this is Erica. She's my new friend~!" "Then, she shall be my friend too!" Yoseob cheered. Erica couldn't help but giggle. His positive attitude always lightened the mood in math class. "Me too," Gikwang said shyly smiling. The three new friends made Erica feel welcome and happy. The first time in a week. "Here, here! Take some of Gikwang's dumplings!" Yoseob offered with Gikwang's consent. "Bwoh?!" "It's okay!" Erica said, waving her hands. She picked up the dumplings with her chopsticks and gave them back to Gikwang. "Erica-yah~ you should hang out with us after school!" Minh told her. "Ah.. I've got work" she said shamefully. "Aw, it's okay!" Minh reassured her. "Maybe next time!" Yoseob said. Erica smiled and thanked them for a good lunch before the bell rang. Everyone got up and followed the crowd at the door, leaving Erica sitting alone. She picked up her phone and dialed Minho's number. "Yeboseyo?" his deep voice answered. "Oppa.. can you come and pick me up early please?"

___________________________________________________

A few extra characters have been added for the story. Keep in mind they're not main characters, so they aren't in the forward. Please keep reading! ^___^ Kamsahamnida! ♥