17.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

As the sun went up and rose above the hills, Jonghyun woke up to an alarm clock Erica had set for him. He stretched his arms and yawned. He smiled at the sleeping Erica. She was laying on her stomach, her face buried into the pillow. "Erica-yah, wake up~" he sang softly. She groaned and turned her head opposite of him. "Erica, wake up. You'll be late," Jonghyun chuckled. She tossed and turned before breathing a deep sigh. "Good morning, sleepyhead" his smile greeted her as her eyes took a peak. She smiled back and laid there, watching him. They stared at each other for while, analyzing each other's face which was totally perfect in their eyes. "You have the most beautiful bed hair,"Jonghyun teased, smirking. Erica scoffed and hit him with a pillow. Jonghyun laughed as she got off the bed. "You'll pay for that later," she said under her breath. Jonghyun smirked, "Oh really?" "Yes really. Now get ready before your umma wakes up," she said walking out to change. Jonghyun later caught her in the bathroom brushing her teeth. He hugged her from behind and watched her from the mirror in front of them. "You look like a chipmunk" he laughed. Erica rolled her eyes and slapped him on the cheek lightly. Jonghyun squeezed her shoulders before kissing her cheek. "Ready to go?" "Neh?! In these clothes?!" she said, astonished. "Bwoh? What's the matter?" he asked cluelessly. "It's all wrinkly! I can't go out wearing this!" "But why?" "Bwoh?!" "You already look beautiful," he said. Erica's cheeks burned red, "Yah. Stop being so charming!" she said as she pushed him out of the door to change. "Can I help you?" she heard from outside. Erica laughed, "Yeah right!" 

The two walked down to the kitchen, hand in hand. Erica stopped suddenly, Jonghyun almost bumped into her. "Minho oppa? Why are you up early?" she asked. Minho simply sat there sipping his coffee. "Oh nothing.. I always wake up early," he said. "Huh." Erica said, eyeing him suspiciously. She led Jonghyun to the kitchen. "What should we eat?" she asked. Jonghyun shook his head, "Sit down. I'll cook you something." He seated her before going back into the kitchen. Minho rolled his eyes. "Yah," Erica whispered, "I know why you're up so early >____>" "Well, you weren't in your bed last night anyways. I told him that he had to sleep in his own room!" Minho scolded her. Good thing the grill Jonghyun was cooking with was too loud for him to hear. "You said that he had to sleep in the guest room. So he did," Erica chirped, smirking at him. He glared at her, "What would appa say.." "Appa would be ecstatic~" she smiled. "Yah! You liar. He would kill you and him all together!" Erica laughed, "Appa has been trying to get me to go out ever since he's been at the hospital. You would know.." her voice trailed. Minho looked down and coughed, "You can't always blame me, Erica-yah. I ran away because I was angered." "Angered? So the next time you're angered, you're going to walk out on us again? And then what? After another 10 years, you're going to come back mysteriously and ruin my life?" Everything became silent when Jonghyun walked in with a plate of eggs and sausage. He gave Minho a plate and sat down between them. "Uh, thank you" Minho coughed. The room was filled with the sound of clanking forks but nobody said a word. Then suddenly, the silence broke. "Do I really ruin your life, Erica dongsaeng?" Minho asked quietly, his voice cracking. Jonghyun tried not to eavesdrop. "Yeah.. actually." Erica mumbled. Silence. "I mean, no.. you just don't understand" Erica said. Minho stop eating and put down his utensil, "I might not understand, but I'm here now. I will understand whatever you need me to understand.. Erica-yah. I want to be a part of your life again." Erica stopped suddenly and excused herself from the table, leaving Jonghyun with Minho. The two boys finished eating and put the dishes away. "You like my sister?" Minho asked randomly as Jonghyun was cleaning the frying pan. "Neh." There was an awkward silence between them before Minho walked away and into his old room. 

It was finally turning 8 AM when they arrived at the house. "Jonghyun, you better get inside. I'll come back later with my things." Jonghyun hesitated, "You know it'll be different with you not around for even five minutes," he told her. Erica smiled and touched his cheek with one hand, "You'll be fine, oppa. Go spend time with your umma." He got out of the car slowly, not letting go of her hand. "Oppa!" Erica giggled. Jonghyun smiled and very slowly began to slip his hand away. "Oppa! Hurry!" Erica laughed. He chuckled and leaned back over to kiss her cheek. "See you later?" "Later! Now go!" she giggled impatiently. He finally closed the door and climbed back up onto the roof. Erica watched him intently as he climbed back inside. He waved at her rapidly as she blew him a kiss and drove off. Knock! Knock! "Jonghyun-ah! Open up now!" he heard his umma shriek. He wrestled with his blankets to act like he was just getting out of bed and ruffled his hair before opening the door. He watched as she stormed in. "Nehh..?" he said, sounding tired. "How come you didn't answer me last night, neh?" she said, hot-tempered. "Umma!~" he whined, his voice still sounded tired, "I was tired, yah..." She pouted and then hugged him. "Neh?" she pulled back, "You smell like strawberries and vanilla" she sniffed again. Jonghyun tried to hide his flushed cheeks, "umma!~ it's new cologne I bought for you" he lied. A smile came across her face as she pinched his cheeks. 'My acting works like a charm~' He sat down on his bed as she was about to exit the room. "Oh, and Jonghyun-ah. Don't think you're getting off that easily.  Erica noona is officially fired. You can let her know at Alex's game today" she said as she closed the door behind her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ohoho, sneaky umma. what will happened next ? comment please ~ ^3^ xo