15.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

Erica parked her car nicely before walking to the front door. Jonghyun tugged on her arm and stopped her from placing the key in the lock. "Bwoh?" she asked surprised. "I'm scared," he admitted sheepishly. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Jonghyun oppa, why are you scared?" she smirked. She leaned in to kiss him when Minho opened the door. "Oppa!~" Erica whined as Minho pulled her close to him. Jonghyun walked in behind the fighting siblings. Minho pulled Erica aside and started to whisper fiercefully at her. "Yah, why did you bring him back here?!" "He's locked out!" Babo.." "Shut up! You've done that in the past!" "Shut up!" "You shut up!" "I'm older!" "I'm younger!" "What's that supposed to do?" "Shut up! Let him stay!" Erica had the last word. Minho straightened himself out before looking over at Jonghyun. "I have agreed to let you stay." Erica smirked and shook her head. 'This guy..' "You can stay here for tonight, but in the morning I want you gone. Got it?" "Neh, thank you." Jonghyun thanked him. "AND! You need to sleep in the guest room. No where else." He stepped out of the room with a smirk directed towards Erica. She stuck her tongue out at him before skipping over to Jonghyun. "Let's get you ready for bed~"

She led him into a nice room. Cozy and homely. Erica pounced on the bed and watched Jonghyun's curious eyes roam around the walls. "You like?" Erica smiled. Jonghyun nodded, fascinated by the wall patterns. "Minho and I drew these years ago before he left." "Bwoh? You drew this?" he said amazed. Erica smiled and patted on the empty spot next to her. He pulled her off instead, sat down, then re-sat her onto his lap. She laced her fingers with his and squeezed them. "I have a good feeling about us, Jonghyun-ah.." she said softly. Jonghyun brushed the hair out of her face and rested his chin on her shoulder. The two stared back at themselves from the closet mirror. They both looked tired and happy. Jonghyun directed their hands to squeeze Erica into a hug. She fell back with him as they both laughed. "Oppa, what are you doing?" she giggled. He started to tickle her as she laughed hysterically. "No! Oppa! Sto--Yah! Stop it!" she squealed. He found her weakness. "Oppa! HAHA STOP STOP! NOO! OPPA!" she continued to laugh. Jonghyun finally got up off the bed and saw the crying Erica laying there. Her hair spread across the bedsheets. 'She sure is beautiful..' Her giggles came to a stop. She layed there staring back at him with admiring eyes. "You're so handsome, oppa" she said with a tired voice. "You're beautiful, Erica." he replied. She blushed before rolling over to a comfortable spot. Jonghyun joined her and laid beside her. He rested his head on his palm and watched her. All she ever did was smile back. "Erica-yah..my umma can never find out" he said in almost a whisper. Erica nodded and ran her fingers down his arm playfully. "Jjongie oppa," she started. "Mm? Neh?" "You should get to bed." Jonghyun smirked weakly and inched closer to her. She turned her back against him as he cradled her in his arms. "Sweet dreams, Erica. Have good dreams of us," he whispered. She could barely make out the words, "Sweet dreams, oppa.." before she was fast asleep. Jonghyun chuckled and kissed the back of her head before spreading the blankets over them. "Until tomorrow" he smiled as he turned off the light.