13.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

Erica woke up around dinner time. She could hear the clanking of forks and the room smelled of Dak Galbi and Daeji Galbi. She waited out for an hour until she heard the two brothers put dishes away. She quickly closed her eyes and pretended to be still sleeping. She figured that it might be safer to go home and think this through."Erica noona's been sleeping for too long.." Alex said, his voice filled with worry. "Let her rest, Alex-ah. Let's get you to bed" Jonghyun said quietly. She got up silently once they were upstairs and she could hear the water running from the bath tub. "Jjongie hyung!! No! I took a bath yesterday!!" she heard Alex whine. "Yah! You're filthy! Get in the tub so I can wash your hair!" he argued back. She giggled to herself before closing the door as quietly as possible. She forgot she had no ride and quickly took her phone out from her jacket pocket. "Erica, I like you a lot. Please be having good dreams of us. - Jonghyun, boyfriend." greeted her from the notepad app. She couldn't help but smile. "Erica-yah?" a voice called out from above. Erica turned around and looked up to see Jonghyun watching her from the upstairs window. "What are you doing? Going home?" "Oh, uh. Jonghyun oppa. I was just getting some fresh air," she lied. She could see his smile from the window screen. "Come back inside, you'll catch a cold" he scolded her. Erica hesitated then walked back inside. ' .' How was she supposed to get out of this one? Jonghyun greeted her at the door. Erica closed the door behind her and shivered from the chills that ran down her back. "Aw, you're cold." Jonghyun said in concern. He moved towards her, embracing her in a warm hug. Her cheek rested against his chest and her hands automatically wrapped around his waist. "Erica, are you scared of me?" he asked suddenly. "Hmm?" she hummed against his chest. "Alex told me he told you my story.." Erica stood back a little, hands still wrapped around him, and stared into his sad eyes. "I'm not scared of you, oppa." "I was hoping to tell you on my own, you know. I guess that I can't always have what I want.." His last sentence drifted. He looked away from her, trying to hold back any tears that snuck its way out of his eyelids. Erica sighed and hugged him again. "Jonghyun oppa, I know you won't act upon the same mistake twice." She buried her head into his shirt. He smelled of strawberries and vanilla. Was it for her ? "Thank you for being honest with me, Erica-yah" he said, his voice shaken. He held her tighter and let his head rest on her head. "Jjong-ah.." "Neh?" "I like you a lot too." He chuckled lightly and kissed her forehead.