11.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

"I.. don't know" she finished. "Mm~ Okay." he said. 'What? That's it? This guy..playing with my heart like that.' Erica grumbled. She continued to walk off, looking for a pay phone. "Erica-yah! Don't tell me you're serious," he pouted. She continued walking until she was lifted up from behind. "Yah! Put me down!" she said, flailing her arms. People around started to stare. "Not if you don't come with me," Jonghyun said. She kicked his shin on accident which sent her flying to the ground. "Aish!" Jonghyun yelped in pain. Erica clumsily got up after the fall and stood up. "Oppa..I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" she cried. "Omo!~ My shin," he said, rubbing it. Erica studied him carefully. 'Oh, so this boy likes to act, neh? Might as well play along.' She walked over and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Oppa, I'm really sorry~" she said softly. She then nuzzled her face into his chest. 'Heh, his heart's beating 20 x's faster.' "Erica~" Jonghyun whined, "I don't know if I can forgive you.." 'Oh really now?' Erica thought. She tip-toed to give him a peck on the forehead. Then on his left cheek, then on his right. Jonghyun closed his eyes. A tingling sensation ran down his body. He could feel her warm breath on his lips. 'God damn it, kiss me already..' he screamed in his mind. Suddenly a cold rush passed him and he opened his eyes. "Bwoh ?!" He saw Erica running past the corner. 'Damn, she's good. I thought my acting was A+' He raced after her, grabbing her by the waist and spinning her. "Jonghyun oppa!" she squealed. Jonghyun chuckled, "You can't get away that quickly." "Jonghyun oppa.." Erica whispered. 'Was this another one of her tricks?' Jonghyun stayed alert. "Hmm?~" "I guess I do like you," she gulped. Jonghyun put her down in astonishment. 'Damn it, I ruined the moment' Erica screamed at herself. She watched him for a little bit before walking away slowly, hoping .. 'Yes!' Erica cheered secretly when she felt Jonghyun's body around her. He rested his head on top of hers and intertwined his fingers into her own. 'My new favorite hug is the hug from behind' Erica told herself as she secretly smiled. "You know, Erica-yah.. I like you too." "Neh? Prove it to me," she said playfully. "Bwoh? Aren't I showing you enough already?" he chuckled, kissing her head before resting back on top of it. "Oppa.. I vowed not to date my customers.." Erica confessed. Jonghyun smirked, "You are not my employee. You are my umma's and my appa's." Erica giggled and turned herself around. She laid her hands on his shoulders and rested her ear around his heart. "Oppa, I could hear your heart beat." "Do you hear it's message?" he asked. Thump! "You" Thump! "are" Thump! "beautiful" Thump! Erica looked up at him with rosie pink cheeks. He leaned down and without consent, kissed her. He felt her hands move up to the back of his head as she pulled him closer. Jonghyun's hands came to her waist and pulled her even closer. "Oppa," she finally breathed. "Neh~?" "It's time to get Alex back from school," she giggled. "Just one more minute," he whined before kissing her again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY ~ They're finally a couple ! Bwahaha, I hope you enjoyed that. I loved imagining it > 3< let me know with a comment? <3