14.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

It was late at night and Erica yawned sleepily. "Bwoh? Go to sleep if you're so tired! You've yawned more than twice in the past minute," Jonghyun laughed. Erica pouted, "I'm not.. ti--" she was interrupted by another yawn. Jonghyun chuckled, "Come closer." She scooted closer to him on the couch. They've been watching a romantic comedy for the past 45 minutes. Jonghyun put a pillow over his lap and gestured her to lay down. She curled up into a ball as her head rested on the pillow. She shivered from the slight change of temperature from the empty spot that used to be below her. Jonghyun grabbed a blanket from the other side and spread it across you. "You sure sleep a lot on this couch," Jonghyun smirked. Erica scoffed, "It's comfortable." "Not as comfortable as me," Jonghyun pouted. Erica laughed and continued to watch the movie. As the movie came to the last chapters, Erica noticed Jonghyun's head bobbing from side to side. "Yah, go to sleep if you're tired!" she mocked. Jonghyun chuckled weakly. Erica got off the sofa and let his body slide to a more comfortable position. Instead, he ended up covering the whole couch with his body. Erica pouted, "There's no room!" Jonghyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her on top of him. Her eyes grew big. 'What is he trying to pull?!' She flinched and heard his chuckle deep in his throat. He gently laid her head down on his chest and wrapped his legs around her. Erica fidgeted for a bit before drowsily resting back on to his chest. His heartbeat thumped into her ears in a rhythmic pattern. She started to drift away in her own sleep. The faint noise from the tv went on through the night as the two lovers slept.

The next morning, Erica woke up to see Jonghyun staring back at her. "Annyeong hashimnikka~" he said softly. She smiled clumsily and rested her head back down. "Told you I was comfortable~" she heard him say with pride in his voice. She giggled softly. "NOOOOOOOONA!!" Alex came downstairs screaming. The two of you got up quickly before he could see anything. "Neh? What is it?" Alex tugged on her shirt rapidly. "Aish, Alex-ah. Leave noona alone.." Jonghyun groaned. "Noona! Noona! Umma called me this morning!" he smiled. Jonghyun stared at his brother with terrified eyes while Erica smiled back at him. "That's great, Alex-ah!" she picked him up and spun him in a hug. "Umma's coming home to get files for appa~" he giggled. "She can see my soccer game, noona!" He threw his hands in the air as he continued to giggle in excitement. Meanwhile, Jonghyun stood there nervously. 'Just play it cool, Jonghyun. She won't suspect a thing.'

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bwahaha. This chapter is a bit on the boring side, but I hope you continue to look forward to the next chapter~ comment please? Thank you for reading ♥