27.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

Minho showed up in the parking lot a few minutes after Erica's call. "What's this about?" he asked once Erica had got in. "Oppa, I have to show you something." "Okay, what's up?" Erica rolled up her sleeves and showed her brother the marks. "Bwoh!? Who did this?" he asked furiously. "..Jonghyun oppa" she answered honestly. "Yah! I knew he was a bad kid, I knew it! I can't believe it!" "Oppa! PLEASE.. calm down" she said, frustrated. Minho simmered down and continued driving. "I think.. it was an accident." "Bwoh? How is that an accident? What did he do to you, dongsaeng? You've lost circulation in your wrists!" "Jonghyun.. came home after drinking and thought I was going to hurt him. So he grabbed me and yelled at me.." Minho's face was filled with disgust, "You're not staying there anymore. You're coming home and living with me, dongsaeng." "But oppa-" "You hear me? That's final!" he shouted. Erica kept silent for the rest of the car ride. Once they got home, Minho slammed the car door and let Erica open the door for herself. He stormed up to his bedroom and slammed the door. Erica shuddered by the sound of the slam. She laid down on the couch and began to cry. Nothing was worse than to feel lonely.

It was about seven in the evening and Erica had recieved a call from Jonghyun. She took a deep breath then answered, not aware of the time. "Yeboseyo?" she answered, trying to sound as normal as possible. "Thank god, Erica. I've been dying to hear your voice again" he sighed. "What is it that you want? she asked, not giving in. "Where are you, Erica-yah? I got a call from Alex's school and had to pick him up. Are you okay? You weren't at school for your last period." "Minho oppa took me home, I'm staying here now." "Oh.." there was a sudden change of voice. "Neh. I'll be there for work in the mornings to drop Alex off, then in the evenings to pick him up and to feed him dinner." "Erica-yah.. what's happened to you? I thought you were happy here.." his voice sounded weak and his breathing was heavy. "Jonghyun, you know the rest. You can bathe and have Alex in bed by nine," she continued. "Erica-yah.." Jonghyun's voice had broken down into sobs. Erica tried with all her strength to not give up. She needed some kind of separation; especially after what he had done. It was as if he was taken over by an obsessed demon. "Goodbye Jonghyun. I'll be there to get Alex ready for school in the morning." Then she hung up.