32.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun Romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

Once the boys had left, Erica sat there alone in her hospital bed. She stared at the blank white walls. Everything rushed through her mind at once. How was she supposed to go back to Jonghyun when something so crucial just happened to her brother? Was she always such a push over? If she didn't go back to Jonghyun, what would happen with Alex? She couldn't lose Alex after what she's been through; he wasn't ready to grow up without a motherly figure always beside him. She took a deep, shaky breath and wiped away the tears that formed in her eyes. As soon as she did so, a nurse came in and gave a fake smile. "How are you feeling?" the nurse asked in a gentle voice. "Where's my brother?" Erica blurted out. The nurse's mouth opened with a small gasp, then she smiled at her, "don't worry about the other patient." Frustration and anger suddenly built up inside her chest. Why was this nurse hiding things? Let alone, calling him just another patient! Minho was her brother and she had the right to know. "WHERE IS HE?" she said loudly, almost yelling. Her weak lungs began to scream with pain, but Erica tried her best to keep herself from coughing. "Calm down!" the nurse demanded, rushing to her side and setting her bed to a rest. Erica grabbed her arm quickly and squeezed it. "Where. is. my. brother?" she said through gritted teeth. The nurse looked at her terrified, yanking  herself away from the frustrated patient. "Listen. You must be stressed with what has just happened, for now you need to sleep," the nurse said before rushing out.

Tears began to stream down her stinging face. All she wanted was to know that her brother was alright. He had only just come home, she couldn't lose him .. not for the last time anyway. She now laid there, staring at the ceiling. "Minho oppa .." she whispered to herself, "Mianheyo. Mianheyo for everything .. mianheyo."

_________________________________________________________________________

This chapter's rather short, but I've found an amazing playlist which gets my creative writing brain to work.

Please let me know what you think about this whole situation, now that Erica's in this dilemma~ I'll update soon!

Kamsahamnida~ ♥