12.) I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.

I will take care of you - A Jonghyun romance.
The new couple arrived at the school yard where they met Alex. "Erica noona!~" he smiled happily, running over to hug her. "Alex-ah, how's my favorite first grader, neh?" "I fell today, noona" he pouted. "Bwoh? Are you okay? Did you cry?" "I didn't cry noona. I'm a man!" he smiled, swinging his arms around her neck. Erica giggled, "Don't be afraid to cry once in a while, Alex-ah." "But noona, hyung told me that mans don't cry," Alex remarked. Jonghyun smirked and scratched the back of his head. "Why'd you tell Alex that, oppa? Now he wont cry when his love leaves him," Erica said. "Bwoh?! I don't love anybody! Errybody has cooties!" Alex stuck his tongue out. Jonghyun laughed, "How about Erica noona then, neh?" Alex froze, his nose scrunched up. "I mean.. Noona doesn't have cooties, right? Noona's the only girl I like!" Alex defended himself. "Aw," Erica giggled, hugging him and kissing his forehead. "Yah! I'm not planning on sharing a girl friend!" Jonghyun said, walking over to hug the both of them. As the three walked to the car, Alex looked at Erica with worry. "Noona.. what did Alex say.." he whispered. Erica frowned, "Alex-nah? Are you afraid that I'm stealing your oppa?" she whispered back. Alex shook his head, "Noona..what have you done?"
 
When they arrived back home, Jonghyun went to take a shower while Erica watched Alex play soccer in the backyard. "Good job!" Erica cheered as he kicked the ball into the net. Alex smiled widely, "Noona!~ Can you come watch me at the game?" he asked. "Sure. Anything for you, Alex-ah~"  "But noona, you didn't listen to me!" Alex reminded her. She suddenly felt guilty, "Neh? but why?" Alex kicked another soccer ball into the net before running over to her. He sat on her lap and grabbed her hands. He was most definitely like his oppa. "Erica noona.. Something happened before with Jonghyun hyung." Erica rested her head on the child and squeezed his hand. "Hmm?" "Jjongie falls in love too easily, noona" he continued. "Last time he fell in love with Yuri noona, he nearly killed himself too."
 
Erica fell asleep on the couch after having that talk with Alex. Jonghyun smiled as he walked down the stairs. He sat beside her and her hair. "You really are beautiful, Erica-yah.." he whispered. Erica mumbled something in her sleep. He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Jjongie hyung," Alex whispered. Jonghyun jumped. He didn't notice the little sibling who was sitting at the dining table eating his snack. "What did umma say last times?" Jonghyun searched his brain,  but couldn't remember. "What?" he asked, smiling slightly. "Remember. After Yuri--" "Yah! Don't say her name!" Jonghyun shouted. Alex hushed him violently, "Don't wake up noona!" Jonghyun scowled at him. "Umma told you that you can't like my noonas!" Alex reminded him, "After Yuri noona died, she forbid you."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FLASHBACK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jonghyun oppa.." Yuri pleaded, "Let me go!" "Yah, after all I've done for you? Neh?" he screamed. Her terrified eyes searched for the angel within him. "What's with you, oppa?" she whimpered, a tear falling down her cheek. "You've been lying to me, Yuri-ah! You told me that you were going to stay with us! You said you love us! Aish! You betrayed me!" he shouted. "Jonghyun-ah!" she screamed with all her strength, "I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF YOU AND ALEX ANYMORE!" Jonghyun paced back and forth, his head pounding, and his hands pulling his hair. "Jonghyun.." Yuri whispered. "WHAT?!" "We're over with." Jonghyun looked into her eyes. She was dead serious. He watched her as she began to walk away. Suddenly rage came over his broken heart as he ran after her, grabbing at her wrist. "OPPA!" she screamed as he yanked her. "WE ARE NOT OVER UNTIL I SAY ITS OVER. YURI, I LOVE YOU." "YOU DON'T LOVE ME, JJONG-YAH. YOU DON'T LOVE ME. STOP PLAYING ME. STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART. I WAS ONLY ASSIGNED TO TAKE CARE OF ALEX. LET GO OF ME!" she pushed and shoved but Jonghyun's grip never loosened. "YOU.. ." he spat out. She froze and stared at him. Suddenly, a sting came across his face. He stared at her. She put down her hand that was throbbing from such a huge hit. "Yah!" he screeched. Yuri quickly freed herself and began to run. "YURI-AH!" Jonghyun called after her. She had disappeared, it was too dark to see. But then a bright light flashed into his eyes before he heard a loud shriek and a loud tumbling noise. "Yuri ..?"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ END OF FLASH BACK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Suddenly the guilt that he had pushed away rushed back. Jonghyun sat there weeping. Alex watched his brother cry. It had been three years since he's seen him that way, but he wanted to remind him of his mistakes. "Jonghyun-ah. Please don't hurt our Erica noona.."