Autograph Session!!

Oppa, I Don't Remember!

After I got home, I started to look up concerts form Nu'est. I really wanted to see them again. I realized the next concert was a week from now and got really exited but when I wanted to buy the tickets, they were all sold out.

"Of course," I sighed, "what else would you expect".

The next concert planned was a month later. Again I sighed wanted to buy the tickets but first decided to search some more. Eventually I found out they had an autograph session, three days from now. That was even better, there I could speak to them personally. I wrote the date and place of the session on a piece of paper and stuck it on the refrigerator. I could barely wait. Those were three very long days.

Finally they had passed. I hurried to the train station. It was quite difficult to figure out which train I should take but some friendly tourists helped me.

When I arrived, it wasn't hard to find Nu'est. Everywhere there were fangirls who were  all walking in one direction. I followed them but arrived an hour early, just like all the other fangirls it seemed.

While I was waiting, I bought their single 'Face' and their pictures for their signature.

Finally they arrived. At first I didn't notice, but all the fangirls around me started screaming, so I turned around and saw them. They were surrounded by their fans but I didn't want get pushed around like the all the other fans so I just stared. This was the first time I saw Ren, Minhyun and Baekho. They all looked very handsome.

After escaping from the circle of fans, the Nu'est members sat down behind the long table which was prepared for them. Fans start to line up in front of them, to get their signature. I decided to also wait in one of those long lines. But because there were so many fans, I couldn't see whose line I was standing in. Not that it mattered to me,  I was planning to get all their autographs anyway.

It took a while before it was finally my turn. I seemed to have ended up in JR's line.

"Annyong haseyo, JR." I greeted him happily.

JR looked up because of my weird accent and he immediately recognized me.

"Hyung!" he shouted to the other side of the table. All the members of Nu'est looked up, to see what was wrong. When Aron looked up, JR pointed at me with a bright smile. I waved at him. Aron smiled and ran over to JR's side of the table.

"I didn't expect to see you again," he told me with a bright smile.

"Well, I wanted to meet you guys again, so I decided to come over," I explained.

Aron nodded. "Well, ehm," he said hesitantly, "can you wait until after the autograph session? Then we can talk more".

I nodded too. "But first I want to get everyone's sign," I smiled. Aron ruffled my hair with a smile and left.

I could see the other members looking at Aron and me with interrogative expressions.

I quickly lined up to get the other members' autograph. It took me about 3 hours, standing in those lines. I remembered my promise with Aron and waited on a bench on the other side. Luckily I had brought my iPod with me. I listened to some music as I watched the line of fans shrinking.

Someone touched my shoulder, "wake up" he whispered.

"Hyung~, she's not waking up, maybe she's dead!!" someone panicked.

"Usually people don't die while waiting, Min Hyun-ah." Someone else answered.

"Bu-but Dong Ho-hyung, I saw this drama where the main character ..."

"You're watching way to much drama's for your own good."

"But, but," I could hear the person was almost crying.

"Just calm down, I'll wake her up." A familiar voice said.

I opened my eyes and saw Aron's face a few inches from mine. My heart skipped a beat and I felt my face becoming red. Surprised, I pushed him away. "Why are you so close?!" I asked while covering my face.

Aron laughed. "Because you wouldn't wake up," he told me, "I was afraid I'd have to kiss you to wake you up".

I felt my face becoming even more red.

"Stop teasing her hyung," I heard someone say. When I looked up to see who it was, I recognized Minhyun.

I jumped up and bowed to all the members of Nu'est. "Annyong haseyo," I greeted them.

"Annyong haseyo," they repeated with a faint smile.

"Would you like come with us?" Aron asked, "we were planning on returning to our dorms but if you want, you can come too".

"Are you sure it's alright? Won't they mind?" I asked while looking at the other members.

"I already asked them, they don't mind." He said reassuringly.

I nodded. "Then I would love to come".

"Hyung~, what did she answer? Will she come with us?" JR asked.

Aron sighed. "She said, she wants to come." he answered.

"Yay!!" Minhyun reacted before JR could say anything. He ran towards me and hugged me.

"Well then, lets go, lets go!!" he said while he pulled me along.