Apartment

Oppa, I Don't Remember!

Not long after that, the doctor told us my mom would be released within two days.

"That's great!" I said smiling happily.

Mom nodded but after the doctor had left she turned to me, "Niina," she called.

I looked up, surprised by her worried voice, "What's wrong?" I asked.

She looked a bit insecure but continued, "When I'm released, I would like you to come and live with me again, in the apartment."

Dumbfounded, I stared at her but then I forced a smile, "wof course, isn't that obvious?" I asked.

She sighed relieved, "I thought you wouldn't want to, because you've been living with them for so long."

I shook my head, "wno I'm happy to be able to live with you again." That wasn't a complete lie, I would love to live with her but I also didn't want to leave the everyone. It had become attached to them.

Minhyun's always so cheerful behavior.

Ren's teasing but subtle hints showing he actually really liked us all.

JR's trying to act like the leader but failing because he was actually a little puppy.

Baekho's serious but easy to talk to personality.

And last but not least, Aron.

Aron who's always there when I need him. Who's always worried about me, who supports me when I'm not feeling well... Aron...

"Niina are you alright?"

I snapped out of my thought when I heard my mother's worried voice.

"Mmm, I'm fine," I  smiled.

"Are you sure? You seem to be a bit sad."

I shook my head, "No, really, I'm fine. I'm just a bit worried about how I should tell them."

Again, not a complete lie, how am I going to tell them I have to leave?

"If you don't want to, I could always do that," she asked.

But I shook my head, "No, I will, I just need some time."

 

After our conversation I decided to go home.

Home...

Actually it's not my home. I've grown used to the sound of it. It'll be weird when I have to leave.

I opened the door but see that I'm the first to arrive. The others must still be busy.

Well, I guess it can't be helped, they only have a week left.

I wonder how I should tell them.

I sat down on the couch and the TV. There was a movie playing and I listened carefully.

I've been doing this a lot lately, trying to understand what they are saying. It helps a lot more compared to the manual I bought some time ago. That was completely useless. I had learned more words thanks to the k-pop music than I did with the manual.

 

"We're home!" Minhyun shouted as he threw the door open.

I jumped up in surprise but when I realized it was Minhyun I fall back down on the couch, "Minhyun! Don't do that, one day I'll get a heart attack."

He didn't understand what I said so I look up and try to find Aron and Baekho but both of them aren't here.

"Aron and Baekho?" I asked Ren who sat down next to me.

"Still training" he answered while grabbing the remote control because he doesn't like the movie I'm watching.

"Hey, I was watching that!" I complain.

But he shrugged and ignored me, not understanding what I said.

I sighed and want to walk away when suddenly JR started talking to Ren.

"Are you deaf?" he asked, "It was obvious what she was complaining about!" he scolded.

Ren showed his most innocent face, "But I really didn't like the movie... Jebal, Jong Hyun-hyung~"

JR tried to resist but failed. The maknae was to powerful.

He smiled at me apologetically.

I shook my head and smiled back, knowing there's no way anyone could resist that.

I wanted to go to my room but suddenly my stomach made a really loud noise.

Embarrassed I turned around, hoping nobody would have heard. But when I did I saw all of them trying to hold back their laughter.

I sighed and turned around again, nothing good is happening to me today. I thought while walking to the kitchen.

When I arrived I realized I had never cooked here before. Aron always took care of me in the morning, usually because I always overslept. At noon, we always got food the staff brought for us and in the evening, they would take turns cooking but never included me.

I really am to spoiled.

I looked everywhere and eventually found a cooking pan. I decide to prepare food for all of them. When I looked in the fridge, I found all the ingredients to make spaghetti and so I did.

While cooking I looked at the clock: 9PM. No wonder I was hungry.

When I finished I called out their names, "Minhyun, JR, Ren!"

To my surprise they actually came, probably wondering why I called.

They seemed to be surprised too, when they saw I had cooked.

"Niina, I didn't know you could cook!" Minhyun exclaimed.

Knowing Minhyun I could guess what he would have said so I rolled my eyes in response.

"Of course I can cook, I'm a girl, you know!" I said but also knew they wouldn't understand.

Minhyun stuck out his tough.

It was funny, guessing each other's response and because we've been together so long, it became easy to read each other's mind.

I gave each of them a plate with spaghetti.

After thanking me they started eating.

They seemed to really like it.

"Thank you for the food!" Minhyun said when he finished.

I smiled.

Soon we had all finished.

I stood up and placed the rest in the fridge so that Aron and Baekho could eat it when they returned home.

While thinking this I realized I still had to tell everyone that I was planning on moving back to the apartment.

I'll tell them tomorrow, I thought while yawning.

"Jal ja yo," I said and left, walking towards my room.

I was so tired that I didn't even go to the trouble of turning around to see their reaction when I wished them goodnight.

Well, they were probably surprised but at that moment I couldn't care less, I only wanted to sleep.


Author's Note

^o^ I updated again =D

I'm so happy we finally have vacation!! I've been waiting so looooooong :P

I'll try to update more (if I don't forget which will probably be the problem knowing I reaaaally forgetful =.=)

D: I don't want Niina to leave the dorm!!! But I knew it would have happened one day...

Happy days don't last forever...

Sigh, I'm such a negative person xD

  'Jal ja yo' means good night :)

Anyway, hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading :D