Concert

Oppa, I Don't Remember!

Action - NU'EST

 

I soon found myself screaming together with everyone else, not caring about the fact that I'd probably have a soar throat the next day. 

"Hello everyone!" JR greeted when the song ended and everyone screamed in response. "Did you like our new song?"

"Neh~" Everyone screamed.

"It's called Action!" He explained, again receiving screams from their fans. "You definitely have to buy it!"

"Hyung! It's not nice to force them to do something!" Baehkho complained.

"I'm not forcing them." JR said while turning towards the crowed, "Or am I?" He asked knowing well what the response will be.

"Ani!" 

JR smiled. "You see? I'm not forcing them."

Baekho sighed. "You shouldn't blindly agree with him." He told the crowd, which only made them laugh.

"Stop arguing guys!" Aron came in between the two, "That's not what they came for, is it?"

"Ani!" 

"Well then, how about an other song?" Minhyun asked, finally speaking up.

"Neh~"

 

Not Over You - NU'EST

 

"Still loving you~" Minhyun ended, making the crowd scream in response. "I really do love you!" He added, earning even more screams and I-love-you-too's from the crowd. 

"You definitely have to buy it!" JR repeated, making the crowd laugh.

"Hyung!"

"Why are you so against me advertising our new CD?"

"You can't, they're our precious fans!" Baekho responded.

Suddenly Minhyun came running on stage with a basket in his arms. "Look what the manager gave me." He happily shouted.

"What's that?" JR asked.

"Water," Minhyun announced, "anyone in for a drink?"

"I'd like one." Aron said and walked towards Minhyun with an extended hand. But then, out of nowhere Minhyun pulled out a watergun and drenched his hyung.

"I told you it was water!" He laughed but immediately ran away, knowing Aron wouldn't leave it at that. He didn't. Soon both of them where running like crazy, hitting each other as much as they could but unintentionally also hitting the fans close to the stage.

"Mianhae!" They both shouted every time.

While both of them where playing like kids, JR decided he would be the MC for tonight and started interviewing both Baekho and Ren who obediently answered his questions. Everyone listened eagerly, wanting to know everything about their idols.

"Well then," he suddenly said, "isn't it time to sing our next song?" 

The fans all agreed.

 

The song ended way to soon and all the fans screamed for more.

"How about this," JR asked, "Minhyun will dance on a song you guys choose?" This was immediately approved by everyone except Minhyun himself.

"Hyung, wae?!" The latter responded but he just got a sweet smile in response.

"We'll give you three choices, choose well!"

"Nae!" 

"First choice!" Out of nowhere there was suddenly a drumroll, "Hot Issue from 4minute!"

Everyone started screaming in approval.

"Second choice!" JR interupted and again there was a drumroll, "Nobody from Wonder Girls!"

This song was also approved off.

"Or third choice... Gee from SNSD! What will you choose?"

Everyone started shouting all kinds of things and it wasn't understandable at all.

"Wait!" JR shouted, "We'll do it like this. Scream as loud as you can for the song that you want. Who wants Hot Issue?"

A lot of people started screaming.

"Who wants Nobody?"

Again they started screaming.

"What about Gee? I guess it's decided, Minhyun! You'll dance Gee."

 

"Hyung, that's not true! They were all equally loud but you just want me to dance on Gee!"

But it was too late, the music had already started and Minhyun obediently danced. The others soon followed, earning great approval of their fans.

"Well then, I think it's time for our last song!" JR noticed.

Everyone OH-ed.

"The last song is one Baekho wrote, please enjoy."

 

 

Happy Birthday - NU'EST

 

On a cold winter day, 
God has sent an angel on earth for one person 
After a long time passed, 
That angel who has given so much love, 
Had been hurt and shed tears 
But the angel still smiled at me 

After we loved and were separated for a bit 
This is the angel’s first birthday 
I can’t be next to you but 
Happy birthday, happy birthday 
I thank the one who made you be born 
Once again, happy birthday (x3) 

Happy Birthday 
I love you so much

 

Everyone was quiet after Baekho's song. He sang it with so much emotion that a lot of fans unintentionally started crying while listening to it, including me. After a long silence everyone applauded but no one said a word.


Author's Note

I want to apologize to everyone for not updating for soooooooo long... :/

It's been hard but I'd like to announce that author-nim successfully entered university!! :)

But it does mean that I'll have less time to write. :(

I'll do my best!! Hwaiting!

 

Thank you very much for reading!! <3