Aron's POV: Day Four - Day Eight

Oppa, I Don't Remember!

When the others arrived they were almost jumping from excitement.

They all asked me a lot of questions, of course I could only respond with 'yes' or 'no' but they seemed to be satisfied with that.

It was nice to know they were happy and it was fun to be able to communicate with everyone but it tiered my out, they all had way to much energy!

That's why, after they left, I immediately fell asleep.

 

Things continued to get better. When I came to the point where I could open my eyes they all started crying again. I slowly regained control over my body although talking still really tired me out. Four days later I was allowed to leave the hospital.

It turned out I had missed a lot: the theme for our next album was decided and as Dong Ho had asked, it was about heartbreak. Dong Ho's request to sing a solo had also been accepted and he had been working on it ever since. During his free time, a professional songwriter came over to help him improve it and, like Niina had mentioned, he didn't let anyone else near.

The other songs were already written and the everyone had already started practicing the lyrics and the dance moves but there wasn't anything I couldn't catch up with.

Niina always followed me everywhere I went, being concerned over my health. She reminded me of a little puppy.

I noticed the press had started all kind of rumors because of my mysterious 11-day absence. They went from he returned to America to he's been murdered but the body still hadn't been found. Really, they have way to much imagination!

When, at the end of the day, we finally reach the dorms, the manager has one last thing to announce.

"Everyone, please listen! We have decided that, before your first mini-album is released, you will sing the songs of the mini-album on a live concert. The album will be released 2 weeks later. We've also set a date: the concert will be held the 18th of February."

Everyone was happy with the announcement even tough they knew we only had 3 weeks left to practice.

Niina looked at me because she didn't understand what the manager had told us, so I translated it for her.

Her eyes widened, "The 18th of February?" she asked.

I nodded, wondering what was wrong.

She suddenly became quiet and turned her eyes away, looking at her feet.

"What's on the 18th of February?" I asked her, knowing something was wrong.

"Nothing!" she said, but I didn't believe her.

"Really~?" I asked, bringing my face close to hers.

She couldn't look me in the eyes but nodded.

I sighed, "well, if you don't tell me, I'll find someone else" I said.

"Jong Hyun-ah," I called.

He turned around and looked at me, "Is there something special going on on the 18th of February?" I asked.

"Well, the manager just now, told us we're having a concert..." Jong Hyun answered, not sure of the response I wanted.

"No, ... there's something else" I said, not knowing what is was.

"AHHH!" Minki suddenly shouted.

We all turned around, "I remember!" he said triumphantly, "the 18th of February! That's Niina's birthday!"


Author's Note

Sorry, a short chapter and nothing really happened.

School's starting and I don't have much time, I totally forgot to do my homework during the vacation, that's why I didn't update yesterday.

There probably won't be as much updates as before but I'll try my best :)

Ah, I know the mini album was released July 11 but I wanted the concert to be on Niina's birthday... If only I had known sooner that this would happen, I would have changed her birthday... Well, nothing we can do about that...

And I don't know if 3 weeks is enough to learn all the notes, lyrics and dance moves... well, if it's not than let's just think of Nu'est as super humans :P

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you!!